UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Reactions: RDR
Yeah, I thought the out-of-scope comment was odd considering it's been explained that UI.X is more than a style, it's a framework.

There seems to be some inconsistencies when using this theme with TinyMCE Anchor links are VERY buggy when tying to use more then one.

Also getting this error:

Uh Oh! It looks like there's an error in your page's javascript. There will likely be significant issues with the use of the forum until this is corrected. If you are unable to resolve this and believe it is due to a bug in your Audentio Design theme, contact Audentio support and include a copy of the text between the designated areas from your javascript console. This is the error:

Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #message-anchor-section%204

Last edited:
Any update yet @Mike Creuzer on when that 6 month extension you promised everyone back in December will happen? I'd like to renew UX.I and Dark, but want to see 1st hand all issues are really fixed. I tried sending you a PM about this, but you never replied.

We do not offer support via PM as then you're relying on a single person to provide a response and sometimes people are in meetings, or out of town. Creating a ticket would be your best option.

We do not offer support via PM as then you're relying on a single person to provide a response and sometimes people are in meetings, or out of town. Creating a ticket would be your best option.

Wasn't asking for support, just a simple question on when yet another broken promise was going to actually happen, been 4 months since it was announced. He has been on and even posted since then.. If he can't take 10 seconds to write a simple answer.. I see no reason to continue to buy products from you nor continue to recommend your products to my clients. As for tickets, those are usually ignored "lost" too..

Hi all, we have an update done and thoroughly tested. All products are done as well. We are fine tuning but a tomorrow release is very very likely.

What changes have been made in the update? I just got the notice in my portal to update to the new version.

Would be nice to see the changelog...

Only the add-on update was pushed yesterday, IIRC it just contains a couple phrase changes and a new option. But none of these will do anything until the style is pushed out (should be today, hopefully). Once that is pushed a changelog will be available :)

Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Minor various bug fixes and upgrade to latest XenForo

Hi everyone,

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.0.9. The add-on can be downloaded from your customer area at Audentio.com.

We also offer installation ($15) and upgrades (starting at $99 - but if you set it up properly its free because its just one click) for those who would rather we take care of it for you. Any major issues will be fixed and we'll set it up so you only have to click a button moving forward.

If you want...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Mike Creuzer I used to follow this -> https://xenforo.com/community/resources/proper-theme-installation-upgrading-and-usage.2942/ but now I don't.
Instead my setup is this,

UI.X Parent
-- UI.X Child (the one I make edits to)

Will I lose any of my custom changes using the automatic updater?
No. In fact we built a basic system just in case. All you need to do is Associate your Parent with the add-on. That way the add-on knows which theme to update essentially. They are actually the same system, its just the add-on needs to know what the parent is so it knows what to upgrade.

Hi Mike, I get this error

Code:
An exception occurred: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /var/www/html/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php on line 269

Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->_startInstallation() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 177
    Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13

I forgot to mention that we will be extending non ui.x licenses by 6 months. So themes like xenith or tactical will include a free 6 months for active license holders.
Hi Mike, I get this error

Code:
An exception occurred: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /var/www/html/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php on line 269

Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->_startInstallation() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 177
    Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13
That's an error you get when your host doesn't support unzipping. Manual install is the only method from here.

Top Bottom