UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Also, If I want to make changes to CSS would I not do it in EXTRA.css? What is this for below? The video tutorial should be updated on Youtube to reflect newer changes in this style also.

Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 5.19.39 AM.webp

Hey guys, curious if I am overlooking how to accomplish something, or if it is currently not "baked in".

Is there a way, on mobile, to have a toggle that allows the existing sidebar to show up from off canvas, and be scrollable?

In my sidebar (band forums - I'm using the widget framework), I have stuff related to the bands. I have media links, twitter feed, links for buying albums, etc. and they're unique per child node (per band forum). I would love to have a button that can pop that open for people if they're on mobile.

I see the settings in UI.X for the style for off canvas settings, and stuff. But, am not sure if I am overthinking "how" to do this.

Thanks!

Hey guys, curious if I am overlooking how to accomplish something, or if it is currently not "baked in".

Is there a way, on mobile, to have a toggle that allows the existing sidebar to show up from off canvas, and be scrollable?

In my sidebar (band forums - I'm using the widget framework), I have stuff related to the bands. I have media links, twitter feed, links for buying albums, etc. and they're unique per child node (per band forum). I would love to have a button that can pop that open for people if they're on mobile.

I see the settings in UI.X for the style for off canvas settings, and stuff. But, am not sure if I am overthinking "how" to do this.

Thanks!

This isn't something built in, you can have your navigation and visitor tabs off-canvas, but the off-canvas navigation can't currently handle the sidebar unfortunately

Jake

Help me please... I downloaded the version 1.4.5.1 and when I installed the addon appear this message: The provided file is not an add-on XML file.

I Reinstall and the issue continue.... My xenforo version in this site is 1.3.5

Can you help me please.

I am looking to widen the right hand sidebar to 320pxs in order to fit an ad in, it's in now but looks very cramped. Can this be done, if so what do I need to change..?

How do I turn the posts/likes from the icons to the actual words, posts, likes?

I checked the elements panel, and did not find a solution.

Is there any way around the situation you can get yourself in where you install XenForo and UI.X updates in a certain order, and end up with templates that XF thinks are out-of-date and need merging by hand?

It manifests on my board as the template having a smaller version number than its parent. It doesn't cause functional problems, but it's annoying.

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom