UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
After upgrading my style, my site doesnt work. The site text is there, but the styling is all missing.
If I hit a url for the css it returns nothing but gibberish, ie:-
�������}{sG��߇O�'Ɯ,� )�����f���}#����
�h���������U�U]
P�����1mtw=�����UY�r~5^��M��o/����^m�g����bu�7N����/W����d����wg����d��;�u'��dҽ�u��lڽv�Fݫ���A���{���\���Ť�^,V�݋i=�������t���t�n6�ż���mƫz�]v�f����q�����Uw3���.�����r<�L��'����lVߞ-V�z����r]�؏S��^�ϥ|�{z}���
�[��u�|��L��}2���y����7�����x3^u�
�by{��oz���Y}2�_ի���_����W{w7�g����֛���՘�9�/���lz;���~e`l���x6�������]�
�����p0�C��������������/6�
�:�����Çw㳳Uw|�ѽ���F0������"�k �M��L�dz��y6^׳)��9k�&3����Lh�>��� N�|1������5�!��ݳ����/e�
�L����p���a�?�Q��U={S&���z<����uo

Any ideas?

Nope... it's not better. It occasionally works on a page load..... but the cached version always gets corrupt so second load looks crap. ctrl + f5 (force refresh) and you'll see its still bawked

Check the source and look for the CSS file url..... hit that and you'll immediately see the problem
... then change the &d parameter to something else..... and the css served looks ok. very very weird

The site doesnt use www, or http

it should be https. Try loading up the main css file directly

The site automatically redirects www traffic to non www so I'm not sure how you are able to browse to www

Getting spammed with this issue in the app.
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: uix_last_sticky_action - library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:30
Generated By: dopy, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(30): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 30, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/Waindigo/IgnoreMore/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(39): Audentio_UIX_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(53): Waindigo_IgnoreMore_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(69) "http://www.redlightponyville.com/forums/forums/announcements.4/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forums/forums/announcements_4/page-2"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Getting spammed with this issue in the app.
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: uix_last_sticky_action - library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:30
Generated By: dopy, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(30): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 30, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/Waindigo/IgnoreMore/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(39): Audentio_UIX_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(53): Waindigo_IgnoreMore_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(69) "http://www.redlightponyville.com/forums/forums/announcements.4/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forums/forums/announcements_4/page-2"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
What version of the theme vs add-on are you using? That is likely caused by a conflicting issue of theme version and add-on version.

What version of the theme vs add-on are you using? That is likely caused by a conflicting issue of theme version and add-on version.
should be both of the newest versions, downloaded the addon from the site and then did the theme update trough the acp auto update.

1.0.5 of the addon, newest version of the theme, should both be the newest ones right?

Last edited:
Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Off canvas collapse bug fix and a few other minor issues

Hi everyone,

The major fix here is that the off canvas sidebar menus will not expand or collapse. See changelog for other fixes.

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.0.5. The add-on can be downloaded from your customer area at Audentio.com.

We also offer installation ($15) and upgrades (starting at $99 - but if you set it up properly its free because its just one click) for those who would rather we take care of it for you. Any major issues...

Read the rest of this update entry...

should be both of the newest versions, downloaded the addon from the site and then did the theme update trough the acp auto update.

1.0.5 of the addon, newest version of the theme, should both be the newest ones right?
Thats correct. Try creating a ticket and we'll see what the issue is. @Jake B. might have an idea.

Something new I just noticed after doing the latest updates. I am getting a red 0 on all my tabs up top now even though I have no alerts or mail. It even shows when hovering my user tab. Anyone else noticing it?

1.webp

Top Bottom