UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Installed the addon and synced the parent style which is UI.Flex.
So far so good.
Then I go to the UI.X tab in the ACP and go to Styles. It lists all the styles i can install/buy/update. There is Update link for UIX.Flex 1.4.5.1, click on it and got this server error

copy(/home/nginx/domains/domain/public/styles/uiflex/uix/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. copy() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 129
  3. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->_copy() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 84
  4. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
  5. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
  6. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
  7. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 89
  8. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->rmove() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 130
  9. Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/domain/public/admin.php at line 13

Nor mine. Might be a template merge issue.
I have the same issue on un-modified/parent UI.X style.
No un-merged templates. 'member_card' template is un-modified in both parent and my child style.
This is what I have at the end of 'member_card';
HTML:
    </div>

<a class="close OverlayCloser"></a>
</div>

I've searched templates for 'undefined' but get no relevant results.

I have the same issue on un-modified/parent UI.X style.
No un-merged templates. 'member_card' template is un-modified in both parent and my child style.
This is what I have at the end of 'member_card';
HTML:
    </div>

<a class="close OverlayCloser"></a>
</div>

I've searched templates for 'undefined' but get no relevant results.
hmm so it looks like there is no closing anchor. Mind creating a ticket? With url and login credentials. We will figure it out :)

Got a question now that this is rolled out.

I am ready to upgrade my other sites to the newest version. I have them setup like so.

Style Name - renue, flex or whatever style it is
-- Child Style - edits go here, not selectable
----Fluid Version - open to public
----Fixed Version - as above open to public

Then on new version I upgrade the parent and leave the rest alone unless there are merges to be done.

Now with the new system will what I have above be the same or do I need to name the parent to UI.X even though it might be flex or one of the others?

Got a question now that this is rolled out.

I am ready to upgrade my other sites to the newest version. I have them setup like so.

Style Name - renue, flex or whatever style it is
-- Child Style - edits go here, not selectable
----Fluid Version - open to public
----Fixed Version - as above open to public

Then on new version I upgrade the parent and leave the rest alone unless there are merges to be done.

Now with the new system will what I have above be the same or do I need to name the parent to UI.X even though it might be flex or one of the others?

Yep that seems right. The upgrade button is all you need if you want it to be. So yes never upgrade child themes. You upgrade the product not theme you create.
@Mike Creuzer
Any idea on my #3504 post above? Can't wait to upgrade.
Not sure about that seems strange indeed. Will look into that now.

I had 1.4.5 installed but never got a sync option for 1.4.5.1. How do you verify which version is being used?

edit:
I found the version information under global settings and it was 1.4.5. I had to use the UI.X tab to find the list of styles and upgrade from there. I never got the sync display. Now using 1.4.5.1.

Last edited:
Looking into this bug. Sorry for postbit issues, we made some fairly large changes there so its easier to customize. Shouldn't be too tough to fix.

Yes Firefox doesn't like hiding text and replacing it with icons, very finicky. Working on a fix for that.

No it should not. Did this happen just with the patch? We may have left it on. Its safe to turn it off for now.

That is likely the solution. I would for now show them all the time not just on hover. Will look into a fix for that setting.

Hmm no that wouldn't be it. "10" would not evaluate to any height. Feel free to create a ticket and Ill see if I can track down whats wrong.

Your custom theme might be using that setting. In which case you need to find that variable and replace it with just @breadcrumb.height. If you need help just create a ticket I can run through and do it quick.

Did you make your changes directly to UI.X or did you make a child theme and make all your edits to that?

Yes there is a permission. You can go to the usergroup and find the permission Can Collapse Sidebar (under UI.X Permissions group) :)

I have makes change only to childs... and now i lose all my job (i tried also download the child) but i saved only extra.css

Anyone know if the Post Ratings styling that's new to this version is exposed in the style properties? Or do I have to mod it through CSS?

I can't seem to find it.

Top Bottom