UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer I found a missing CSS property in your xengallery_comments_content.css
#CommentForm
should have a margin-left parameter.

Master Style
upload_2014-12-18_0-49-43.webp

UI.X
upload_2014-12-18_0-51-36.webp

Without this parameter UI.X looks like this when commenting a media file
upload_2014-12-18_0-21-19.webp
I just added it to my custom css to make it work.
upload_2014-12-18_0-28-49.webp

Hi, i just updated to latest, and the slogan is out of whack:
aUakTdt.png

How can i get it back in the box? :eek:

If you go the UI.X Logo style property, then click on slogan on the side. In the miscellaneous section change display: inline-block to display: inline

Yes. the Notifications template is added inside of mainContent, under this line <xen:include template="notices" />.
I ended up editing the PAGE_CONTAINER modification of Chris addon and moved the Notifications template outside of mainContent. It works now.

@Chris D does your notifications plugin need to be in mainContent? Can it be near </body> for example?

@Mike Creuzer any help with this would be appreciated

It is a bug, we will have that fixed in the next release. Or extra.css:

Code:
.node .nodeLastPost a {color: red;}

@Mike Creuzer I found a missing CSS property in your xengallery_comments_content.css
#CommentForm
should have a margin-left parameter.

Master Style
View attachment 92066

UI.X
View attachment 92068

Without this parameter UI.X looks like this when commenting a media file
View attachment 92059
I just added it to my custom css to make it work.
View attachment 92065

Hmm I wonder why this is missing. But thank you we have that fixed on our end now :)

Another small issue
The account menu is 2px off when the menu is selected. This only occur when having the account menu in navigation bar, not user bar.
upload_2014-12-18_9-7-24.webp upload_2014-12-18_9-10-10.webp

Another small issue
The account menu is 2px off when the menu is selected. This only occur when having the account menu in navigation bar, not user bar.
View attachment 92089 View attachment 92090
Not certain if thats an issue with UIX, Ive noticed it as well, but we do not modify the .Menu positioning, thats done strictly with XenForo's javascript. Im not entirely happy with that script either and this is one of those reasons why. Notice that I believe this only happens when its opening right aligned.

@Mike Creuzer

Quick question about sticky navigation/user bar... when I click a link that would scroll me further down the page, more often than not the sticky navigation will not compensate for the position of the page and will be covering the content I'm actually trying to view. I'll then have to scroll up a little bit to see it.

A minor annoyance, but is there a possible fix for this I can implement for my users?

Not sure if someone has already asked this question, apologies if it's been answered.

@Mike Creuzer

Quick question about sticky navigation/user bar... when I click a link that would scroll me further down the page, more often than not the sticky navigation will not compensate for the position of the page and will be covering the content I'm actually trying to view. I'll then have to scroll up a little bit to see it.

A minor annoyance, but is there a possible fix for this I can implement for my users?

Not sure if someone has already asked this question, apologies if it's been answered.
Hi there, sorry for the trouble here. This is our achilles heel. We do have another fix though, should be the best yet as it does fix quote position and the reply button, but we're hoping it covers everything as well. The issue is that for some people it works fine, others not at all. So its a JS issue that we've been trying to figure out and its one thats stumped the internet, not just us. My understanding is that there are some html5/css fixes in the works at w3 but for now we're stuck with futzing. Its the cost of a modern feature like sticky navs, at least to my knowledge. Those that figured it out (if any) haven't released that info.

Just catching up on this thread, 10 pages of posts since my last visit. I think I found a bug, too.

There are no details posted here or on his site on how to send Mike a donation for all his hard work.

Please fix this bug for the next update, to this thread.

Mike, you are amazing.

Just catching up on this thread, 10 pages of posts since my last visit. I think I found a bug, too.

There are no details posted here or on his site on how to send Mike a donation for all his hard work.

Mike, you are amazing.
What bug? Can you be a bit more specific.

Is ther anyway of showing the RSS icon in the footer by itself. At the moment the RSS icon only shows if you have the Social Media Links option selected.

Mike, you are amazing.

Thank you so very much what a bug indeed! :P This is a premium product so Id feel a little funny making donations an official thing to do, but what I am accepting is weighted feature requests. As in you can pay any amount and in return that is weighted against a specific feature you want.

After all, UI.X has probably 10 premium addons worth of features and I dont plan to stop adding features that make rational sense to add in while still uploading absolute speed and optimization. So if you absolutely need a feature and it is useful you can donate. Feel free to send me a PM!

You too are amazing and extremely talented. Was a joy working with you and I only hope we can again some day.

What bug? Can you be a bit more specific.

He was joking. :P

Is ther anyway of showing the RSS icon in the footer by itself. At the moment the RSS icon only shows if you have the Social Media Links option selected.

Yes, you can blank out the other social media icons. As in don't enter a URL for them.

This seems to be a major release, at least based on my update. My child theme is in bad shape after updating.

Seriously enjoying the speed of the update.

Do you mean the release? And if so Im assuming thats sarcasm. :P I do apologize for the delay in the update it took a long time to thoroughly test all the features, building them in the first place aside. I assure you future updates will be rolled out faster.

Top Bottom