UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Does Nodes as Tabs not work with these 2 settings?

It works fine with these two settings but it's harder to notice than with these two unchecked ^^
8b0e796a80.png
Maybe she has changed some colors and the arrow become invisible, but Nodes as Tabs definitly works, I'm using it for 1 year with UI.X

Hi, I,m having a colour issue. I want my message area to be white; this is linked to @primaryLighterStill but somehow this is also the colour of the secondary menu. So if i have a white message area I'm stuck with a white secondary menu which looks naff. Can someone let me know how to overcome this. Thanks. (y)

Hi, I,m having a colour issue. I want my message area to be white; this is linked to @primaryLighterStill but somehow this is also the colour of the secondary menu. So if i have a white message area I'm stuck with a white secondary menu which looks naff. Can someone let me know how to overcome this. Thanks. (y)
If I'm understanding what you're saying you want the sub nav container to be a different colour?

Add to EXTRA.css
Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks {
background-color: (colour of your choice) !important;
}

On my site, when I hit tools > history, nothing happens. I have to right click > open the history link in a new window to get it to open. Any ideas what the problem is?

Hi

With the last update, some TMS modifications provided by a few addons don't appear when I use the ui.x theme but are OK with default XF theme.
Can you check if it's normal ? Addon : ChangeDate and ChangeAuthor :)

Thanks you

How do I make the profile image/account info go back to the left hand side on threads? I accidentally made it like this belowScreen Shot 2014-10-19 at 2.43.05 PM.webp
Also where is the setting to center the forum logo/header?

It's these lines under BB Code Elements -> Code Pre/Code
Code:
background-image:-webkit-repeating-linear-gradient(top, rgba(0,0,0,.015) 0px, rgba(0,0,0,.015) 26px, rgba(0,0,0,.045) 26px, rgba(0,0,0,.045) 52px);
background-image:-moz-repeating-linear-gradient(top, rgba(0,0,0,.015) 0px, rgba(0,0,0,.015) 26px, rgba(0,0,0,.045) 26px, rgba(0,0,0,.045) 52px);
background-image:-ms-repeating-linear-gradient(top, rgba(0,0,0,.015) 0px, rgba(0,0,0,.015) 26px, rgba(0,0,0,.045) 26px, rgba(0,0,0,.045) 52px);
background-image:-o-repeating-linear-gradient(top, rgba(0,0,0,.015) 0px, rgba(0,0,0,.015) 26px, rgba(0,0,0,.045) 26px, rgba(0,0,0,.045) 52px);
background-image:repeating-linear-gradient(top, rgba(0,0,0,.015) 0px, rgba(0,0,0,.015) 26px, rgba(0,0,0,.045) 26px, rgba(0,0,0,.045) 52px);
Mind sending me a link via PM or a ticket?[/QUOTE]
Turned out this line in the extra box under BB Code Elements -> Code Pre/Code
line-height: 26px;

If you change it to like the default, it will be fixed.
line-height: 1.24;
@Mike Creuzer

Does anyone who uses mobile heavily notice increased load times as opposed to desktop? I've been getting a lot of complaints lately from people on mobile, mostly iOS, who are having pages and replies just HANG. Seen it several times myself, and it goes away when using the default theme.

When I click on the categories it skips too high and you have to scroll down and inch or so to see the category. It happens on your demo too.

Top Bottom