UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Sometimes i get:

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /c/admin.php could not be found on this server.

Apache Server at XXX Port 80

Can this be firefox?? I just logged in with chrome and everything is fine.

ps: now in firefox forum is without any image, only text and links.

Last edited:
Since the update and merge of the navigation, this is what happens:

Screenshot_02-44-22.png

That link is for my [bd] Cache plugin and it's no longer in the navigation which looks like this when scrolling:

Screenshot_02-46-03.png

One other thing I noticed with the navigation scrolling is this line (looks like it's for a shadow):

Screenshot_02-51-25.png

Last edited:
@kylerc I just want to position the logo to the centre instead of the left. I've tried some all style properties and extra.css it just doesn't seem to move. Any idea? Thanks bud.

I'm using UI.X Dark and since the 1.4.8.0 update, Jump to Top/Bottom never disappears except when being at the top of the page. Couldn't find any settings about changing that... I liked the behaviour where it would hide when not in the process of scrolling.

I'm messing around with Google Developers Tools and found these errors:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefineduix.init.sticky @ functions.min.js?_v=7e01d568:1(anonymous function) @ functions.min.js?_v=7e01d568:1uix.init @ (index):74(anonymous function) @ functions.min.js?_v=7e01d568:1n.Callbacks.j @ jquery.min.js:2n.Callbacks.k.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2n.extend.ready @ jquery.min.js:2K @ jquery.min.js:2

and

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefineduix.init.sticky @ functions.min.js?_v=7e01d568:1(anonymous function) @ functions.min.js?_v=7e01d568:1n.event.dispatch @ jquery.min.js:3n.event.add.r.handle @ jquery.min.js:3

I'm wondering what it might be and if there is a fix. Thanks.

Hey,
I would like to customize my Quick Navigation Menu, but I don't find where I should go exactly to customize it.
You can find a screen shot of my menu attached to this post. I would like to change the baby blue background color to the header for another color.

Could you provide some assitance please?
Thank you!

Attachments

• quick_nav.webp
    quick_nav.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 16
Hey,
I would like to customize my Quick Navigation Menu, but I don't find where I should go exactly to customize it.
You can find a screen shot of my menu attached to this post. I would like to change the baby blue background color to the header for another color.

Could you provide some assitance please?
Thank you!
quick_navigation_menu & quick_navigation_menu.css templates.

quick_navigation_menu & quick_navigation_menu.css templates.
I'm not quite confident with the code inside the template zone yet.
I already visited this template, but I wasnt able to see the color palette of baby blue. I tried to add this line of code .xenOverlay .sectionMain .heading with the good color and it worked.

Oh sorry. I have this addon here: Gamer Profiles and when I enable collapsing postbit, that information disappears:

- Disabled: http://i.imgur.com/BO1utfl.png
- Enabled: http://i.imgur.com/sKn1op5.png
So you'd like to collapse the extra post information but not collapse what is being added by gamer profiles? Sadly that's not easily done. The only solution might be a template edit that moved what gamer profiles inserts to be outside of the .extraUserInfo div. You could enable just collapsing the avatar of users though which wouldn't conflict.

Since the update and merge of the navigation, this is what happens:

Screenshot_02-44-22.png

That link is for my [bd] Cache plugin and it's no longer in the navigation which looks like this when scrolling:

Screenshot_02-46-03.png

One other thing I noticed with the navigation scrolling is this line (looks like it's for a shadow):

Screenshot_02-51-25.png

For the first two, are you using Chrome? I just fixed a few things for the next release that looked pretty similar to that which were caused by (as best I can tell) a rendering bug in chrome. For the third issue, that looks like a box-shadow we add to the bottom of the last sticky element on the page but it isn't being positioned correctly. I'll look into it.

I'm using UI.X Dark and since the 1.4.8.0 update, Jump to Top/Bottom never disappears except when being at the top of the page. Couldn't find any settings about changing that... I liked the behaviour where it would hide when not in the process of scrolling.
Thanks for reporting this, it looks like the style property for this was accidentally hidden when we added in style properties to control where the top and bottom arrows jump to. This will be fixed in the next release, but you can add this to uix_quickScripts_head below the comment to fix it:
Code:
uix.jumpToFixed_delayHide = 1;

I'm messing around with Google Developers Tools and found these errors:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefineduix.init.sticky @ functions.min.js?_v=7e01d568:1(anonymous function) @ functions.min.js?_v=7e01d568:1uix.init @ (index):74(anonymous function) @ functions.min.js?_v=7e01d568:1n.Callbacks.j @ jquery.min.js:2n.Callbacks.k.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2n.extend.ready @ jquery.min.js:2K @ jquery.min.js:2

and

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefineduix.init.sticky @ functions.min.js?_v=7e01d568:1(anonymous function) @ functions.min.js?_v=7e01d568:1n.event.dispatch @ jquery.min.js:3n.event.add.r.handle @ jquery.min.js:3

I'm wondering what it might be and if there is a fix. Thanks.
Mind making a ticket on www.audentio.com with your board url? I'll take a look.

Thanks but that did not change anything for me. I need to get rid of the space in yellow on attached image
.View attachment 110920
Try adding this to your extra.css:
Code:
#uix_wrapper {margin-top: 0; }

Top Bottom