UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Here you go @Mike Creuzer

1.webp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.webp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.webp
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.webp

@Mike Creuzer I'm getting the same as @nodle. This only appeared this morning (or it may have been last night). I am already on 1.4.6.0 and always keep it up-to-date, so this is a new message that has just appeared and hasn't been hanging around for some time (I access the ACP most days).

Can i ask how i create a black box that contain a personal text on header?, how i do it? like this one:
View attachment 105086

You can use something like the widget framework (hook:ad_header). Then style that box.

So my message is still there. Do we do the update or not @Mike Creuzer ?

Our version got accidentally changed. We've fixed it. So you did not need to update, nothing would have happened. But if you did that, or installed in the last few days, you'll be told UI.X is out of date. You can update or ignore, there is no difference as its the same files. Sorry for the confusion.

Create a widget and set its render location to that.
the simple box that i created appaer for like 3 second, and it gone after i relod the page... i am using as html
HTML:
<div class="boxed">
  This text is enclosed in a box.
</div>
and css
Code:
.boxed {
  background-color: rgba(252, 252, 252, 1) !important;
  color: #2C2C2C;
}

Everything is working well with UI.X's latest version. Only thing is I made a new custom skin, and the ADStyler will not pop up, but on the other present Xenforo skins it will. It just scrolls up to the top and will not load.

I've checked user permissions, too. Not sure what's going on with this. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Top Bottom