UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Good call, I remember telling myself to fix that but I forgot. Will be patched.

BTW, all license holders can now download from audentio.com the normal way, we fixed the bug.

As I'm playing around with the style I become to like it more and more, really neat style. As for the XenPorta issues, it seems that the sidebar on the left is the problem. When you chance that, the block pushing problem disappears. It needs some css tweaks though. Can you help me with that @Audentio?

Thanks.

Sure, @yavuz mind creating a ticket and sending me a link? Or if you wait a day or two, we'll release the xenporta supported version. Thats atop our list.

I don't mind waiting at all, better even until the ad styler is avaliable. Some of my users prefer reddish designs so it would be appropriate. I'm so far very pleased with my second purchased theme. Good doing business with @Audentio you :love:

Another thing that is standing out.

The latest post info on the forum home isn't consistent in it's placement in the node box
image.webp

The RSS icon I can probably move next to the last post info so it doesn't go on-top of the node description. Or I can put a padding on the rght.

As for the height, there really isn't any good way to fix this. I recommend using tooltips when using side by side nodes, since the height of the node description is whats making some nodes taller than others. Its important to also note that this isn't a table (as in <table>), its emulating one only by appearance, not any other way. I researched thoroughly doing side by side nodes using display: table. The only way would be to convert it to a table and no one wants that :P

The RSS icon I can probably move next to the last post info so it doesn't go on-top of the node description. Or I can put a padding on the rght.

As for the height, there really isn't any good way to fix this. I recommend using tooltips when using side by side nodes, since the height of the node description is whats making some nodes taller than others. Its important to also note that this isn't a table (as in <table>), its emulating one only by appearance, not any other way. I researched thoroughly doing side by side nodes using display: table. The only way would be to convert it to a table and no one wants that :p
I have tool tips enabled, but isn't the default behaviour on touch devices to disable them, and add it into the node information area?

It's hidden totally on the iPhone, but visible on the iPad

I have tool tips enabled, but isn't the default behaviour on touch devices to disable them, and add it into the node information area?

It's hidden totally on the iPhone, but visible on the iPad
Good point. I could add a fixed height to the node and add a scroll bar if it overflows. Ill make it a pretty scroll bar. That sound good? There isn't any obvious solution to this issue, I had already given it some thought.

Good point. I could add a fixed height to the node and add a scroll bar if it overflows. Ill make it a pretty scroll bar. That sound good? There isn't any obvious solution to this issue, I had already given it some thought.
It's not really that much of an issue for me. It was only when I saw the RSS icon covering the description text that I paid a bit more attention and saw it.

What are other peoples thoughts on the above solution?

It also does it when in desktop view when using tooltips, and it seems to affect ones with longer descriptions, such as this section on my site: http://www.z22se.co.uk/forums/engine-queries.3/

View attachment 54649
Actually, I can fit it by changing the CSS a bit

From
Rich (BB code):
.node .nodeText {
margin: 10px 270px 10px 56px;
min-height: 40px;
}

To
Rich (BB code):
.node .nodeText {
margin: 10px 270px 10px 50px;