UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Is anyone else no longer getting notifications in the ACP of the theme and add-on updates? Mine seemed to stop a little while ago (before I went https) so I don't think it's that and I haven't made any other changes.

Is anyone else no longer getting notifications in the ACP of the theme and add-on updates? Mine seemed to stop a little while ago (before I went https) so I don't think it's that and I haven't made any other changes.
Yes, I've noticed this too.

Yes, Uix new version notifications.

Hi,

I have several issues.

[strike]How to I change the width of the users postbit (style properties > message style) doesn't seem to do it.[/strike]

So I'm trying to add images to nodes, I tried 32x32 and 48x48 and nothing is working.
Last issue is the
Code:
/* custom status icons */
.node.node_12 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node.node_12 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
   background-image: url("@imagePath/uix/nodeicons/car-32x32.png");
   background-position: 0px 0px;
   float: left;

Last edited:
I'm getting "ErrorException: Undefined variable: styling - library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php:341" just like was reported recently by another member. This came up after installing version U.IX 1.1.1d yesterday.

Help apprecciated.

Thanks, DS

I have the same error :(

Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined variable: styling in /home/users/webusr02/www/domain.de/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php on line 341

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php at line 341
Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 239
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/View.php at line 116
XenForo_View->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Page/View.php at line 10
XenForo_ViewPublic_Page_View->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 607
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/users/webusr02/www/domain.de/index.php at line 13

Ugh. I seem to have managed to break my UI.X outdated-styles admin page. When I try to load the /admin.php?uix-styles/outdated route on my forum I get:

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 71
  2. Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionOutdated() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/xenforo/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Specifically, it's this block in the actionOutdated() method that's causing problems:

PHP:
foreach ($styles as &$style)
{
       $style['installed'] = $styleModel->getAudentioStyleByPid($style['pid']);
}

Diff'ing that UIXStyle.php file against backups from previous days I see no changes to that file so I'm not sure what I just did to cause this to fall apart. I'm running a fairly old UI.X -- we customized the style and such and, honestly, merging to keep it up-to-date is so daunting a task I've just been letting it age. My bad, for sure.

Any idea how I can get the outdated styles admin route working again?

I have tried to add icons to my board without the use of fontawesome icon sets.

Code:
/* custom status icons */
.node.node_12 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node.node_12 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
   background-image: url("@imagePath/uix/nodeicons/car-32x32.png");
   background-position: 0px 0px;
   float: left;

This snippet doesn't work it just alters the layout to the left side and no icon appears.

With UI.X, how can I show the new posts section above the forum on responsive?

On mobile, its very useful to show that first, instead of after the forum.

Thank you.

It is compatible with PHP 7.1, yes.
I got a bunch of errors of this type under PHP 7.1:

A non-numeric value encountered in /path/www/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 388:
387: $uix_fixedNavigationHeight_outer = ''; 388: $uix_fixedNavigationHeight_outer .= (XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('uix_fixedNavigationHeight') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('uix_fixedNavigation_style.border-top-width') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('uix_fixedNavigation_style.border-bottom-width') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('uix_fixedNavigation_style.padding-top') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('uix_fixedNavigation_style.padding-bottom')); 389: $__compilerVar7 .= '

Top Bottom