UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Bug in css for the slogan. It is there under the navigation. You have to adjust the css to move it to the correct position.

Does uix have a lightbox to show images? I've been using the other addon here to do it... so just wondering if I can get rid of an addon.
xenforo has lightbox to show images it in the options > messages
MuHDuBn.png

I put a slogan in and it aint showing on the logo settings i put a slogan but it wont show on the forum why
Depending on the page style you have, slogan won't show up. I believe in fact it may only show up in nav style default. Because otherwise there is no room for a slogan.

Depending on the page style you have, slogan won't show up. I believe in fact it may only show up in nav style default. Because otherwise there is no room for a slogan.
It doesn't show up at all. It is positioned behind the navigation. I had to adjust the CSS to get it to the correct spot.

Hi everybody.
I've come across an issue that hasn't been mentioned here and would like someone to try replicating and confirming it and hopefully offer a solution.

Using Safari (tested with 9.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.11.3) when scrolling slowly up/down to trigger the sticky navigation bar on a site whose page style is set to Wrapped Style, all the elements within the navigation bar appear to spring/jump all over the place, as if elasticated. This only seems to occur with Safari. Using Firefox or Chrome all behaves normally.
This has appeared within the last 2 or 3 [UI.X] updates.

To replicate the issue:
Using the default [UI.X] style/theme, set [UI.X] Global Settings > UI.X Page Style > Wrapped Style
Enable Sticky Navigation
Use Safari browser
Scroll up/down to trigger the sticky navigation

Any advice?

Last edited:
Hi everybody.
I've come across an issue that hasn't been mentioned here and would like someone to try replicating and confirming it and hopefully offer a solution.

Using Safari (tested with 9.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.11.3) when scrolling slowly up/down to trigger the sticky navigation bar on a site whose page style is set to Wrapped Style, all the elements within the navigation bar appear to spring/jump all over the place, as if elasticated. This only seems to occur with Safari. Using Firefox or Chrome all behaves normally.
This has appeared within the last 2 or 3 [UI.X] updates.

To replicate the issue:
Using the default [UI.X] style/theme, set [UI.X] Global Settings > UI.X Page Style > Wrapped Style
Enable Sticky Navigation
Use Safari browser
Scroll up/down to trigger the sticky navigation

Any advice?
+1 confirming the same issue

@Mike Creuzer
I have add on which added icons to text editor which disappeared after installing latest version of style (icons disappeared but functionality still there).
Any suggestions?

Latest style
upload_2016-2-15_14-1-42.webp

Previous UI.X style
upload_2016-2-15_14-3-7.webp

No images
css looks like this
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_embeddoc {
background-position: 3px -2653px;

html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_table {
background-position: 3px -2589px !important
Hmm OK Ill look into this.

Whilst playing with CSS something went wrong, and I cannot figure out what it is.
The extra.css I've created is not loading anymore on my main theme, nor the child themes.
Below a screenshot of my extra.css. I use it a lot to tweak the layout of addons so it fits in UI.X.
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 14.36.12.webp

I've rebuild Xenforo, but unfortunately no solution.

Is there a trick to check if the extra.css is loaded? From what I can tell nothing is loaded (nothing from any tab). I have no idea how to proceed...
Any help is highly appreciated :)

@Axel B

Your templates should have .css at the end.

For example: The extra_homebrew template should be extra_homebrew.css then in EXTRA.css you should have <xen:include template="extra_homebrew.css" />

@Gemma,
Everything worked like a charm for many many months. I did change everything now with .css (both templates and includes), but it does not work :(

Top Bottom