UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I signed up for an account on the Audentio website and didn't turn off my VPN and was banned instantly, how can I purchase the theme now? I sent an email 3-4 days ago and tweeted them with no response yet.

I signed up for an account on the Audentio website and didn't turn off my VPN and was banned instantly, how can I purchase the theme now? I sent an email 3-4 days ago and tweeted them with no response yet.
Ryan, our system auto-bans based on stopforumspam. Not a perfect system, apologies. No email received either, PC me here with your email and Ill unblock. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@Mike Creuzer Another issue: You remember there is an "undefined index" error with UIX and @Nobita.Kun Social Groups add-on. I reported it on 5th of July via ticket at Audentio website. I was asked by Audentio staff to provide the Social Groups add-on files so they can test it, which I sent after getting authorization from Nobita himself. I never heard back and now 25 days later I see my ticket is "closed"...
Hmm apologies for that. Looking into it now.

Hello guys,
Could you please fix the compatibility with TinyMCE Quattro?
The bug is present since 2015 and I just encountered with it in my forums.
Read this please: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...its-wysiwyg-bbcodes.51289/page-54#post-972595
The text box (draft) is not being cleared after posting a reply.
Thank you!

I've made some changes to this for the next UI.X Release. Once 1.5.9.1 is out let me know if this has been resolved please.

@Mike Creuzer Another issue: You remember there is an "undefined index" error with UIX and @Nobita.Kun Social Groups add-on. I reported it on 5th of July via ticket at Audentio website. I was asked by Audentio staff to provide the Social Groups add-on files so they can test it, which I sent after getting authorization from Nobita himself. I never heard back and now 25 days later I see my ticket is "closed"...
This is the last issue we need a response from otherwise our bug tracker is empty.

Anything else anyone?

Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Minor regressions from pre-1.5.9, all bugs fixed to date!

Hi everyone,

This version of UI.X is ONLY compatible with XenForo 1.5.9 and up. Read why here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-paid.57944/page-322#post-1085202

Please disable the add-on before upgrade or you will see error messages.

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.0.12a. The add-on can be downloaded from your...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just updated, it resolved my TinyMCE Quattro draft issue!
Thank you!

Top Bottom