UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Been having this issue of missing the associated images and names of the bbcode. The code is there and you can click on it but knowing what you're clicking on is hard without seeing what they are.

View attachment 95691

I do not see that on my end. There might be some code conflicting. If you send me a ticket with login credentials Ill see whats causing it.

View attachment 95706

Is it possible to remove the title? Alopeci.info text, not the logo

Yes very possible. We actually have a setting called 'Remove Title from Forum Index' in UI.X Global Settings style property group.

Any idea why its not working?

Try the setting first. If that doesn't work let me know. Your code actually looks correct so I'm not sure why its not working. Could be caching. Could be the lack of the extra.css file for some reason.

I heard the beta is amazing, any news on when the final comes out?:)

Hah thank you and any day now. We want to spend another few days with the bugs that we ourselves have found but the beta testers seem to have reported nothing major. So we should be good to launch asap.

Is there a way to disable the subforums list on forum index? TY

There is a setting under Style Properties > Node List > Settings that allow you to consolidate the sub-forums into a popup. If you want them removed altogether I would comment that out in the template or hide in CSS.

@Mike Creuzer
I have problems getting ads between the first and 2nd post of a thread. If i use the </li><li> it works, but then every post from post #3 and out goes out to 100% width. See this thread also https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ads-after-first-post.91815/#post-889138

Any idea how to fix this?

If I see the issue correctly it is a margin issue. I would just put:

</li><li class="message">

<!-- advertisement code here -->

</li><li class="message">

thanks for your help bt012ss, that worked. I thought it was on UIX settings, on my previous template the subforums were not visible even with that option turned off

Was this ever implemented into the options? The code works, but if there is now a setting to change, I'd rather do that.

In the next version, I think we've got a better method, but currently it just requires some manual code:

Code:
#header, #header > div:first-child {margin-top: 0 !important;}

Add this to EXTRA.css

But Ill check on this for you, we came up with a more elegant solution via style properties Im just not sure if its ready.

Top Bottom