UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I just updated ui.x to newest version, i just having a little issue... this code is broken and stoped to work after the upgrade (extra.css)
I added in custom title of my group founder: <div class="custom-title-founder">Founder</div>
and then in extra.css
/* Start User Ranks */
.custom-title-founder {
background-color: #CC1111;
border: 1px solid #CC1111;
border-radius: 4px;
width: 108px;
padding: 3px;
margin: 3px 0;
text-align: center;
color: white;
}

.sidebar .custom-title-founder {
margin-left: 43px;
max-width: 80px;
}

@Mike Creuzer I know i got this to work before ages ago, but I'm having a problem on a new project and totally forgot how i got it working before, using the Ad styler i what to give more control over the colors to my users, but when i add the following to the default.si it stops loading the ad styler.

PHP:
                        <span
                                data-si-tooltip="Test Color"
                                data-si-type="color"
                                data-si-value="#7FAAC8"
                                data-si-change='{
                                    "#header":"background-color"
                                }'
                            >
                        </span>

Is that code right?

Also if i wanted to give full site side control over the "contentBackground" would the code be
PHP:
                        <span
                                data-si-tooltip="Content Color"
                                data-si-type="color"
                                data-si-value="{%contentBackground%}"
                                data-si-change='{ 
                                    "{%contentBackground_background-color%}":"background-color"
                                }'
                            >
                        </span>

or would it match the format the same has the one above?

@Mike Creuzer

PHP:
                        <span
                                data-si-type="color"
                                data-si-value="#7FAAC8"
                                data-si-change='{
                                }'
                            >
                        </span>

Well that code works in my local host install, but on a live server it breaks, i see the following errors
Screen Shot 2015-01-17 at 22.37.33.webp

"TypeError: styleit_store.get(...)[target_name] is undefined" is the error that seems to stand out that i don't see in the test localhost.

(Edit: Seems like the error was due to a cache problem)

Last edited:
Seeming to have an issue in that in mobile view where the Menu appears that it does not bring in the off screen navigation. It only returns to the index when clicked.

Screen Shot 2015-01-17 at 21.07.43.webp

I do have the options selected as that hasn't changed before upgrading. Plus after the upgrade the user bar doesn't scroll down with the user.

Purchased the style,
I used Apparence > Style Properties to play with settings (ex: footer content, node appearence etc ..)
All the changes are ok while displaying in guest mode, but once i log in, the default values appears. (no change)
Did i missed something ?
Thanks

That sounds like you have a different style selected for your account to what is available to guests.

@kankan is it possible that your account has a theme set that is different from the one you are customizing? Try selecting your customized theme at the bottom of the page.

Purchased the style,
I used Apparence > Style Properties to play with settings (ex: footer content, node appearence etc ..)
All the changes are ok while displaying in guest mode, but once i log in, the default values appears. (no change)
Did i missed something ?
Thanks
Have you uploaded the same style more than once?

@Mike Creuzer what about rtl I'm wating since 14 version ..

It is coming. We prioritized optimization over it since that was needed for whatever else we decided to do with the framework.

I just updated ui.x to newest version, i just having a little issue... this code is broken and stoped to work after the upgrade (extra.css)
I added in custom title of my group founder: <div class="custom-title-founder">Founder</div>
and then in extra.css
/* Start User Ranks */
.custom-title-founder {
background-color: #CC1111;
border: 1px solid #CC1111;
border-radius: 4px;
width: 108px;
padding: 3px;
margin: 3px 0;
text-align: center;
color: white;
}

.sidebar .custom-title-founder {
margin-left: 43px;
max-width: 80px;
}

Did you merge outdated templates? We moved extra.css into page_container to better control load order.

@Mike Creuzer I know i got this to work before ages ago, but I'm having a problem on a new project and totally forgot how i got it working before, using the Ad styler i what to give more control over the colors to my users, but when i add the following to the default.si it stops loading the ad styler.

PHP:
                        <span
                                data-si-type="color"
                                data-si-value="#7FAAC8"
                                data-si-change='{
                                }'
                            >
                        </span>

Is that code right?

Also if i wanted to give full site side control over the "contentBackground" would the code be
PHP:
                        <span
                                data-si-tooltip="Content Color"
                                data-si-type="color"
                                data-si-value="{%contentBackground%}"
                                data-si-change='{
                                    "{%contentBackground_background-color%}":"background-color"
                                }'
                            >
                        </span>

or would it match the format the same has the one above?

I'm not sure what the contentBackground var does or if you've defined it. But here is an example of how it works:

Code:
<span
data-si-tooltip="Body background color"
data-si-type="color"
data-si-value="{%bodyBackgroundColor%}"
data-si-change='{ "{%bodyBackgroundColor_elements%}":"background-color"}'
>
</span>

Where data-si-change is a comma delimited list of all the things you want to change followed by a colon and then the property of what gets change. Ie "#header":"background-color" or "#footer,#content":"border-color"

So I think your variables need some work. The first chunk of code looks right if you want the #header to load with #7FAAC8 and then allow people to change the background-color for that.

Also, your post that followed after, is it all working now @Carla Birch ? I hope so! :)

Seeming to have an issue in that in mobile view where the Menu appears that it does not bring in the off screen navigation. It only returns to the index when clicked.

View attachment 95240

I do have the options selected as that hasn't changed before upgrading. Plus after the upgrade the user bar doesn't scroll down with the user.

Sounds to me like javascript caching or you never uploading the new javascript files. I would try the latter first. Make sure you have them installed and can navigate to them in your browser. If that still doesn't work try clearing cache again then if still not working create a ticket at audentio.com. We'll figure it out :D

@Mike Creuzer, I tried adding in Shelley's snow images on the navbar and all the code is in the EXTRA.css, but it doesn't seem to work. Do you know why?

Thanks,

Hmm Im not sure. PM me a demo if you can. Make sure you've merged templates if you just upgraded as we moved the location of extra.css.

Hi

Can someone tell me what settings looks best for mobile? Im talking about the headers/menu/search/user bar area. I want it to be sticky

So many options i cant decide. If someone can tell me what to check/uncheck.

Hi

Can someone tell me what settings looks best for mobile? Im talking about the headers/menu/search/user bar area. I want it to be sticky

So many options i cant decide. If someone can tell me what to check/uncheck.
If you are unsure of best options to select, try looking at some of our other xenforo themes perhaps. That way you don't have to worry about getting things setup. Find the one you like best and never touch it! Unless you want to of course :D

@Mike Creuzer
I'm trying to remove the author info, last update, etc on RM page. The below code worked in original Flexile but not in the FlexUI
Code:
/* Hide extra info on Resource view */
.secondaryContent .author, .firstRelease, .lastUpdate, .resourceCategory {display: none !important;}
.resourceListItem .main .resourceDetails.muted {display: none !important;}

@Mike Creuzer
I'm trying to remove the author info, last update, etc on RM page. The below code worked in original Flexile but not in the FlexUI
Code:
/* Hide extra info on Resource view */
.secondaryContent .author, .firstRelease, .lastUpdate, .resourceCategory {display: none !important;}
.resourceListItem .main .resourceDetails.muted {display: none !important;}
We moved extra.css to page_container to control load order.

Put this in extra.css:

body {background: red !important;}

If that changes your background then extra.css is being loaded. Remove that code. Ill check and see why that code isn't working.

We moved extra.css to page_container to control load order.

Put this in extra.css:

body {background: red !important;}

If that changes your background then extra.css is being loaded. Remove that code. Ill check and see why that code isn't working.
Spoke too soon. Seems like a caching thing. Restarted cache and the changes took place.

Been having this issue of missing the associated images and names of the bbcode. The code is there and you can click on it but knowing what you're clicking on is hard without seeing what they are.

missing insert.webp

Top Bottom