UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I'm getting an error message

Code:
Admin Control Panel - xxxxxx
Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '7-uix_globalFontSize' for key 'definition_style_id_property_name'

[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2382
[*]XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2294
[*]XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/Style.php at line 541
[*]XenForo_Model_Style->importStyleXml() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Style.php at line 201
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Style->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
It looks like you don't have the ZipArchive extension installed on your server. You'll have to either manually install the style, or install that extension.

Thanks. Yeah, just realized the host didn't respond to the support ticket to enable it. Thanks, again.

Small issue with the Home Tab.
Hexagonmc.eu
The Dropdown arrow from the Home Tab "Startseite" is not on the correct position.
I resetted navigation.css, didn't help. Setting it to a shorter name didn't help neither.
Any ideas how to fix that?

Can you explain what flexbox is Mike?

We're currently using it instead of floats for the extended footer, and any sort of tabs that would be in the sidebar (mainly the ones that WidgetFramework creates if you put two widgets in the same group) to make them look nicer.

These resources can probably explain better than I can :)

A Visual Guide to CSS3 Flexbox Properties
https://css-tric ks.com/snippets/css/a-guide-to-flexbox/

(remove the space from the second one as that link apparently breaks XenForo for some reason :)

Small issue with the Home Tab.
Hexagonmc.eu
The Dropdown arrow from the Home Tab "Startseite" is not on the correct position.
I resetted navigation.css, didn't help. Setting it to a shorter name didn't help neither.
Any ideas how to fix that?

Could you please create a ticket at audentio.com with admin details and we'll look into this? Haven't seen this issue, so it may just be an outdated template.

The latest update has messed up my postbit

upload_2015-7-7_17-14-5.webp

It's moved the username under the banner, and also moved the text in the banner.

I've just sent you a PM :)
Exactly the same problem here. Please also send a PM.

This time it is still a big fight with this new update. Messed up a lot of things even if I updated all outdated templates. E.g. in the admin bar I now had to add "li navbar class" and so on.

Thanks for the lightning fast answer, Jake. That helped.

I am just wondering why the username isn't centered anymore? I had it added before in extra.css and now its left sided again...?

I think this might be a glitch this time!

The mod bar used to show extra links properly, but now they break a line off. Addons like [bD] Cache use this.

Example: xenogamers.com or this:
1100264047fe31088542764ff4d825b4.webp

I think this might be a glitch this time!

The mod bar used to show extra links properly, but now they break a line off. Addons like [bD] Cache use this.

Example: xenogamers.com or this:
View attachment 110648
I'll look into this to see what the cause of this is.

On my iPhone 5s using Safari the Navbar does not stay sticky anymore when scrolling down. Why? :(
For landscape or portrait (or both)? Does it work on desktop? What value do you have set for UI.X Header > Portrait Viewport Height Lower Bound for Sticky Elements? We found that a high percentage of the screen being occupied by sticky elements wasn't a great user experience so we restricted the default size sticky is enabled. Depending on what value you have set, this might cause sticky to not be enabled on your device.

And (sorry for another post) I can't see that new feature "collapsing post". Where is it?
The setting is under UI.X Threads and Posts > "Enable Sliding Avatar" and "Enable Sliding Extra Info"

Top Bottom