UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Just wanted to note that I didn't receive any template errors myself on this most recent update...

Just wanted to note that I didn't receive any template errors myself on this most recent update...

Huh - I wonder is happening then - we have not made any edits to the theme at all and it is a pretty clean install.

Hello. Tell me how to change the default color of the link only in the message UI.X2 ? I can not find it in the style settings.

View attachment 168546
We offer a color setting in Basic Colors which allows you to change the link colors. You can do this by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Basic Colors -> Link Color
Major issue with the iPhone X
View attachment 168590
Thank you for reporting this, I will report it on our Github Issue Tracker so that it can be looked into and fixed for the next few releases.

We offer a color setting in Basic Colors which allows you to change the link colors. You can do this by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Basic Colors -> Link Color
I want to change the color of the link ONLY in the message. The rest of the links should be of a different color.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello,

I've skimmed through the documentation and this thread but didn't find a simple method for changing the differentiation between threads that are read and those that are not read. The slight change in font weight isn't quite doing it for me.

is there some way to change this simply?

Thank you!

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 Dark with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.4.0.0 Released

Note: This is a major upgrade so if your upgrading from 2.0.2.1.0 or below there is some significant changes in this update, please review these FAQ's before continuing.

UI.X Dark 2 2.0.4.0.0 Changelog:
  • Fixed default icon for navigation
  • Added names to the main page components
  • Moved header components to navigation for mobile devices
  • Added navigation logo width...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After upgrading I am no longer able to hide my sublinks in the navigation and SVG support is still not applied.

Missed a template update for Media Gallery (perhaps this wasn't updated while doing the changes). ;)

xfmg_media_view.less

The latest post widgets does not follow permissions for me is this ust me or how do i solve this?

There is nothing we're doing within a style that would be able to cause something like this

Missed a template update for Media Gallery (perhaps this wasn't updated while doing the changes). ;)

xfmg_media_view.less

All templates were updated, did you upgrade XFMG before or after upgrading UI.X?

How do I hide my subnavigation links by default (not just hide them when falling under a particular size)?

It was working before the update.

All templates were updated, did you upgrade XFMG before or after upgrading UI.X?

You know what, the media gallery was updated AFTER the UI.X update. So should I just revert it, or merge it?

Last edited:
How do I hide my subnavigation links by default (not just hide them when falling under a particular size)?

It was working before the update.

This was changed to be a breakpoint rather than a boolean, details on that are here

You know what, the media gallery was updated AFTER the UI.X update. So should I just revert it, or merge it?

You definitely won't want to revert it as that'll remove all of the changes we've made in UI.X, you should be able to just open that template and immediately save it with no changes to get the notice to disappear :)

You definitely won't want to revert it as that'll remove all of the changes we've made in UI.X, you should be able to just open that template and immediately save it with no changes to get the notice to disappear :)

Did that, and the notice continues to notify me. ;)

Top Bottom