UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 Dark with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.7.0.0 Released

UI.X Dark 2 2.0.7.0.0 Changelog:
  1. Fixed the issue which caused watch or other links in nodes from not working
  2. Fixed mobile spacing on block statuses
  3. Fixed the issue that caused edge from switching to a small logo
  4. Fixed the local loaded material icons to use the base URL instead
  5. Fixed the hover state on the side nav canvas
  6. Fixed the issue that caused some social media icons from showing
  7. Added a phrase for the sidebar toggle trigger tooltip
  8. Fixed the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

We use XF2 v2.0.7 and UI.X 2 Dark v2.0.7.
The title prompt is formated wrong (to high). I already tryed much but I couldn't solve it. Any suggestions?
Ps: It's just with your theme enabled.

UI.X 2 Dark.webpDefault.webp

-Xiomera

What do you have your logo size set too?
We use XF2 v2.0.7 and UI.X 2 Dark v2.0.7.
The title prompt is formated wrong (to high). I already tryed much but I couldn't solve it. Any suggestions?
Ps: It's just with your theme enabled.

View attachment 177406View attachment 177405

-Xiomera
I am not able to experience this on any of our public or private boards. Did you make any edits to your templates or?

Questions and problems :)

UIX2 DARK what does this child sytle.xml do?

----- [TH] Spotify -----
I use the [TH] Spotify

How to fix spotify buttons and other buttons in uix2.
Spotify on U.IX 2 theme
u1.webpu2.webpu3.webpu4.webp
Spotify on Default theme
v1.webpv2.webp

-----XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration-----
I use the XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration, addon's buttons do not appear in the Uix2 theme, it looks in other themes how can I fix it
d1.webp

----- Game Theread Starter -----
I use the Game thread starter and there is such a view problem

ugts1h.webp

I changed this code from this table and the problem is fixed. Is this true?

ugts2d.webpugts3d.webp

Attachments

• ugts2d.webp
    ugts2d.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
Questions and problems :)

UIX2 DARK what does this child sytle.xml do?

----- [TH] Spotify -----
I use the [TH] Spotify

How to fix spotify buttons and other buttons in uix2.
Spotify on U.IX 2 theme
View attachment 177433View attachment 177434View attachment 177435View attachment 177436
Spotify on Default theme
View attachment 177437View attachment 177438

-----XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration-----
I use the XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration, addon's buttons do not appear in the Uix2 theme, it looks in other themes how can I fix it
View attachment 177439

----- Game Theread Starter -----
I use the Game thread starter and there is such a view problem

View attachment 177441

I changed this code from this table and the problem is fixed. Is this true?

View attachment 177440View attachment 177443
The child xml style is a copy of UI.X 2 Dark which is good to use when you're making your own custom edits. If you installed the themes on your forum with the UI.X add-on, the child based theme would have been installed on there automatically.

I've gonna go ahead and report these issues with the Spotify buttons on our issue tracker so that their styling is improved in the next release.

How is it suppose to look on other themes? This relates to the Discord Integration and Game Thread Starter.

It looks fixed to me so you might be good, try comparing it with other themes too see how it looks on them?

Is there anyway to change some of the categories to display standard nodes and others to display grid nodes?

Is there anyway to change some of the categories to display standard nodes and others to display grid nodes?
Yes, with TH Nodes which comes free with this, you can set that up. You would set it up at the category node level just be max columns of 1 for teh categories, and max width of say 300px for the others.

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 Dark with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.7.2.0 Released

UI.X Dark 2 2.0.7.2.0 Changelog:
  1. Collapse sidebar improvements
  2. Fixed an issue with scrollable sticky sidebars
  3. Fixed an issue that caused the off-canvas tab alert label to be oddly positioned
  4. Fixed an issue with sub-navigation which wasn’t vertically aligned in Internet Explorer
  5. Fixed an issue with search z-index when search is in staff bar
  6. Fixed an issue with button link styling
  7. Fixed an issue that caused the normal filter item from not being vertically...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bought the UI.X from your site, all I have is the light theme, how do I get it to switch to the dark.

Is there any way I can put some kind of black outline on the letters in the nodes?
I'm asking this because depending on the background image the text is barely readable:

nodes con blanco.webp

I've tried changing the letters' color in "Node Styling", but the letters are so thin it doesn't matter what color I use, generally is difficult to read except there's contrast, but as you can see all of my forums have different images with different colors.

I guess this can be done via CSS but I don't know what code should I use or where to put it. Thanks in advance.

@Dalton Prock - just upgrading Dark (a few version behind) and getting this error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Line 55: Template tags are not well formed. Tag macro was found when expecting if.

@Dalton Prock - just upgrading Dark (a few version behind) and getting this error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Line 55: Template tags are not well formed. Tag macro was found when expecting if.
Looks like a merge issue. Did you merge templates by hand? Sometimes this happens when trying to auto-merge.

Looks like a merge issue. Did you merge templates by hand? Sometimes this happens when trying to auto-merge.

No, we have not done any custom merging at all. This is just trying to update to the latest theme via the control panel. Our previous version was 2.0.2.1.0 (going to 2.0.4 worked but 2.0.5 afterwards gives this error)

Also get this error on the server now as well - assuming this because of the failed upgrade:

Code:
Call to undefined method ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater::getTemplateCacheForUIX()

Yesterday at 11:56 AM

src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/Util/UIX.php:88

No, we have not done any custom merging at all. This is just trying to update to the latest theme via the control panel. Our previous version was 2.0.2.1.0 (going to 2.0.4 worked but 2.0.5 afterwards gives this error)

Also get this error on the server now as well - assuming this because of the failed upgrade:

Code:
Call to undefined method ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater::getTemplateCacheForUIX()

Yesterday at 11:56 AM

src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/Util/UIX.php:88
Hmm, yeah something related there. Can you create a ticket my friend? Ill get someone on it to fix it on your install, may be merge related of some kind just not sure how.

Top Bottom