UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
You can make this style, as in the screenshot, and the colors, I'll buy

Attachments

• 3b51d90b-56fc-4529-81c6-e7048dab.webp
    3b51d90b-56fc-4529-81c6-e7048dab.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Hello I have a little problem I updated my theme, but I have obsolete templates and I can not do the merge and modification by hand
https://gyazo.com/6ed4c3b06f6025f2052e5662467f9d5f

I am under xenforo 2.0.4 and your theme 2.0.4, your theme and install in parent without children all my modifications are made on this one, I create a child I proceed to the update of xenforo then your theme and impossible to merge the templates.
Go ahead and create a ticket with us on this.

I'm Getting this error:
Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('xr_pm_purchases')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/xr_pm_product_wrapper_macros.php(147): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('xr_pm_purchases')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/xr_pm_product_wrapper.php(31): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xr_pm_product_w...', 'tabs', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(815): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xr_pm_product_w...', Array, false)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1305): XF\Template\Templater->applyWrappedTemplate('\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\t\n...')
#7 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xr_pm_product_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XR\\PM:Product\\V...', 'public:xr_pm_pr...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(30) "/products/xr-product-manager.1"
  ["referrer"] => string(27) "https://example.com/products/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 Dark with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.6.0.0 Released, GDPR Support

UI.X Dark 2 2.0.6.0.0 Changelog:
  • GDPR Support
  • Fixed the empty action bar on the Member Card
  • Fixed the white space that is seen at the bottom when collapsing the sidebar
  • Fixed the collapse link on the sidebar
  • Improved tabs border-bottom on header tabs
  • Improvements made to the side navigation
  • Canvas improvements
  • Improvements made on checkboxes and radio boxes
  • Fixed issues with the token input bar
  • Fixed the issue with deleted by said user when moderators soft delete a profile comment or post
  • Fixed the issue where the left side head/navigation area shifts rightward when pop-up menu occurs
  • Material icons are now loaded in locally
  • Added main tab bar component
  • Improvements made on viewport sticky items
  • Style property improvements made for paid user upgrades
  • iPhone X padding support added
  • Off-canvas sidebar improvements
  • Sidebar navigation styling property added
  • Fixed the issue which caused some wrong Material icons be used
  • Fixed the visitor tabs in the staff bar box from being shown as empty on desktop view for logged out users
  • Fixed alignment on the navbar search popup button
  • Fixed the parallax overlay from missing on Xenith on mobile devices
  • Fixed top padding on the 'Leave conversation' popup
  • Fixed the mobile/desktop layout switch error
  • Improved drop-down menu padding
  • Changed module experience on mobile devices from mobile to full screen
  • Changed title bar component mark-up
  • Fixed post options from missing on mobile view...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
And how to fix this:

img2-png.295148

To this:

img1-png.295146

This is still not fixed.

Is it just me that the sidebar toggle doesnt work for?? Works in UI.X 2, doesnt work in UI.X 2 Dark...

Also, anyone know how i can add.... "Jump to new" at the bottom of each page, as well as at the top??

Finally.... "page number/selections top and bottom" - currently you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to select pages..(Android phone viewing in chrome )...

Also, anyone know how i can add.... "Jump to new" at the bottom of each page, as well as at the top??

Finally.... "page number/selections top and bottom" - currently you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to select pages..(Android phone viewing in chrome )...
Navigate to Appearance > Style Properties > Page Setup > Display page jump buttons on scroll

Top Bottom