ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
Hello,

with disabled javascript you get this:

toggleme.webp

Can you please make it that these buttons are removed completly by disabled javascript?

This might help:

<noscript><style>.cssClass { display: none !important; }</style></noscript>

Replace .cssClass with the name of the classes assigned to the two buttons there.

It will then force them to be hidden when there's no JavaScript enabled.

This doubles our index page load. From about .45 seconds to .9. It's okay, but, just thought I should mention something.

For me, once the pictures have been cached : 0.24s against 0.19s when addon is turned off.
If you have any solution to optimize, feel free to share.

I'm trying to install but keep getting "Please enter a valid callback method" but I don't see any issues. I'll keep playing with it, it may just be me.

If you have centered Usernames in "messageUserInfo" the Toggle Button will run out to the right.

This works great... One issue though with the postbit toggle. I'm using the template edit User Edit Menu in postbit 1.0 -- You cannot toggle the postbit area with this template edit. Can you possibly share a work-around so that both can be used without issue? Anyway - thanks so much for the share :)

J.

Is it possible for the postbit area to choose what userfields are closed by default? and have selected userfields untogglable (=> always open)?

I'm using the template edit User Edit Menu in postbit 1.0 -- You cannot toggle the postbit area with this template edit. Can you possibly share a work-around so that both can be used without issue?
I have the same issue editing with TMS

So far it has no effect.

Enable toggleME - yes
Styles selected Default + my standard style
toggleME areas selection node selection (as default)

[ToggleME Forumhome Area] Usergroups - selected various incl. admin (me)
Default Closed XenForo Categories - selected some of the Category bars, root no parent. Not Main Forum.

Refreshed.

But those selected Categories are not copllapsedf. I can't see a frontend control button to do it manually as an option either.
So how does this work please?
What am I missing?

This works great... One issue though with the postbit toggle. I'm using the template edit User Edit Menu in postbit 1.0 -- You cannot toggle the postbit area with this template edit. Can you possibly share a work-around so that both can be used without issue? Anyway - thanks so much for the share :)

J.
Is it possible for the postbit area to choose what userfields are closed by default? and have selected userfields untogglable (=> always open)?

I have the same issue editing with TMS

This addon doesn't use magic to insert toggle function ^^ It needs at least a basic similar code structure. I can't make an option to update it to all modifications made by addons here. But you can modify yourself the code to suite your website. And for the postbit function it's really easy.

Procedure:
1)
Code:
library\ToggleME\Listener.php
This file is used to prepare the template to be targeted by the javascript ; so it adds html code to some elements. For the postbit function the code is
PHP:
                //For postbit area
                if ($hookName == 'message_user_info_text' AND $options->toggleME_selected_areas['postbit_extra'] AND $toggle_postbit_usr)
                {    
                $search = '#(<h3 class="userText">)#i';
                $replace = '$1<div class="tglPosbit"></div>';

$contents = preg_replace($search, $replace, $contents);
                unset ($search, $replace);
            }
It's only adding this html code <div class="tglPosbit"></div> after <h3 class="userText">. You can update the trigger div to your needs.

2) Copy the content of \js\toggleme\toggleME.js in\js\toggleme\toggleME.mini.js (it's the same content, but the js file used is toggleME.mini.js which has his code minified)

3) Now you can directly modify \js\toggleme\toggleME.mini.js
The code for postbit function is again easy:
Code:
// POSTBIT extraUserInfo
$('.tglPosbit').ready(function() {

$('.extraUserInfo').prev().children('.tglPosbit').addClass("inactive");
    // The class "extraUserInfo" is used instead of "tglPosbit" because it's located in 
    // "message_user_info" template AFTER xenForo check content verification, so this
    // will prevent to display the toggle icon if extraUserInfo has no content ^^    

$('.tglPosbit').toggle(
        function () {
            $(this).parent().next().slideDown(500);
            $(this).removeClass('inactive').addClass("active");
        },
        function () {
            $(this).parent().next().slideUp(500);
            $(this).removeClass('active').addClass("inactive");
        }
    );
});
There's no more than 5 jquery commands which are basic too (to understand how they are working, see here). It shouldn't be a problem to make what you want.

So far it has no effect.

Enable toggleME - yes
Styles selected Default + my standard style
toggleME areas selection node selection (as default)

[ToggleME Forumhome Area] Usergroups - selected various incl. admin (me)
Default Closed XenForo Categories - selected some of the Category bars, root no parent. Not Main Forum.

Refreshed.

But those selected Categories are not copllapsedf. I can't see a frontend control button to do it manually as an option either.
So how does this work please?
What am I missing?

I don't know, but regarding your template code of your website, it should have no problem. Give me a temporary admin access if you want, I will have a look. But you should first check if it's working with the default skin.

Thanks for the update.(y) I love the screenshot and I am planing to use it soon.
I would like to use this add-on for one main purpose, the header. I have a large header with my logo, is it possible to get it toggled by using this mod?

Top Bottom