admincp=>Appearance=>Style Properties=>Forum / Node List
You will find three new settings:
  • -Category Strip Collasped
  • -Category Strip Collasped Title
  • -Category Strip Collasped Description

cclaerhout updated ToggleME with a new update entry:

2012/02/26: v.1.7 released

2012/02/26: v.1.7 released
  • NEW OPTIONS: 'Default Closed XenForo Categories' & 'Default Closed EXTRA Categories' (ie: Chatbox)
    What is it? You can now select which categories that have to be closed once the page loaded.
    If users select to open one of those 'default closed categories', their choice will be saved in the cookie.
  • The subcategories can now be toggled. For example: on the forum home page, the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So when you expand it, the class is "maintitle categoryStrip". I want to remove categoryStrip from that div class but can't find it for the life of me. Any idea where it is?

Any chance you can make this for the sidebar?
I have replied that question in the former addon forum (now marked as archive)

The quoted message:
There is already this great addon. I respect his work so I don't want to compete with him. The only advantage to integrate this hack would be to save one cookie and have setting options.
Now if TFH is ok with this idea and with the Creatice Commons Licence, it would be a pleasure to do it together. :)

Edit: I didn't see TFH had only one message here... If I find time, I may look at it. But I really can't promise anything.

I've read the "Collapsible Sidebar" addon archived forum messages and many users had problems with notices display. I've had a quick look and I don't have any. I guess these problems are coming from the margin right value of 260px (250px for the default Xen sidebar width + a margin of 10px). I've done a simple and quick fix to get the real forum value (if style is not using the default 250px value). I can't put the fix in the original message because it is archived now. I put it then in that message.

Attachments

I meant toggle the actual sidebar block.
Mmm I don't understand. The addon above does that...

Edit : do you mean you would like to have the "toggle" function for each block inside the sidebar ? It's possible and shouldn't be too hard to do, but I really can't do it now...

I'm talking about toggling a individual sidebar block. Lets say I want to toggle the "share this page" side bar block. I would just toggle it the same you toggle a forum.

Mmm I don't understand. The addon above does that...

Edit : do you mean you would like to have the "toggle" function for each block inside the sidebar ? It's possible and shouldn't be too hard to do, but I really can't do it now...

Okay. Whenever you can do it, is fine. :)

Top Bottom