TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)
NixFifty updated TeamSpeak 3 Integration with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.16

• Fix an issue where friendly names would default to a blank space.
  • Add an experimental feature to associate XenForo user groups based on TeamSpeak server groups. This feature is opt-in and requires configuration.
  • Ensure TeamSpeak identities are correctly banned when warning thresholds are reached.
  • Fixed styling issues with integration test page.
  • Mapping fixes for two-way sync.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hope this question was not asked before - then shame on me..

@NixFifty do you plan on ugrading this addon /your other addons to XF2? Would be much appreciated, Thanks ;)

Hope this question was not asked before - then shame on me..

@NixFifty do you plan on ugrading this addon /your other addons to XF2? Would be much appreciated, Thanks ;)
No harm in asking a question. :)

Yes, this add-on (and my other add-ons where appropriate) will be upgraded to XF2. TeamSpeak 3 Integration is already well in to the porting process and most features have been ported over (along with a brand new API). There will be no extra charge to access to the XF2 version. As long as your license is active, you’ll get the XF2 version. Similar to how XF licenses work.

Let me know if you have any other queries! :)

Hello, i become this error When I click on server View. Everything else Works!?

Code:
Server Error
strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Viewer.php at line 639
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Viewer->compile() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper.php at line 1205
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper->getDefaultViewer() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 18
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeak() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/forum/index.php at line 13

Code:
ErrorException: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given - library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Viewer.php:639

#0 /var/www/forum/library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Viewer.php(639): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'strlen() expect...', '/var/www/forum...', 639, Array)
#1 /var/www/forum/library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper.php(1205): NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Viewer->compile(true, Object(Closure), 1)
#2 /var/www/forum/library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php(18): NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper->getDefaultViewer()
#3 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeak()
#4 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /var/www/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "/account/teamspeak"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

EDIT:// Channel without name does not like the thing -.- [spacer]. Please fix this...

Last edited:
I'm not in hurry and just wondering: do you have an ETA for the XF2 update?
No timeline just yet. It's a fairly straightforward port and the bulk of the work will actually be the testing so I might just open it up as a beta.

After assigning a usergroup to a servergroup, the integration always loses connection to the TS server for a couple of minutes. Do you have an idea what might cause the issue?

After assigning a usergroup to a servergroup, the integration always loses connection to the TS server for a couple of minutes. Do you have an idea what might cause the issue?
The sync process fires off a few server query commands to the TeamSpeak server. Some server hosts have strict server query limits so may misinterpret this as command flooding and ban the IP temporarily. You may be able to work around this by adding your web server IP address to the query_ip_whitelist.txt file.

The sync process fires off a few server query commands to the TeamSpeak server. Some server hosts have strict server query limits so may misinterpret this as command flooding and ban the IP temporarily. You may be able to work around this by adding your web server IP address to the query_ip_whitelist.txt file.

Thanks for your suggestion, it seems to work without problems now :D

Reactions: Naz
Top Bottom