TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Well, the TXT file fixed the flood ban, but now I noticed the integration stopped working completely o_O
I connected to my TS server and suddenly had no permissions, so I tried to sync my account but got the following message:

Code:
The requested Unique ID could not be found in the TeamSpeak database. Please ensure you have connected to the TeamSpeak server with this Unique ID, at least once.

Doesn't make sense as this is the ID I used for weeks. I then checked a few accounts of my members and their TS association in the adminCP looked like this:
ts.webp

Do you know why this happened? Everything worked completely fine before :(

Well, the TXT file fixed the flood ban, but now I noticed the integration stopped working completely o_O
I connected to my TS server and suddenly had no permissions, so I tried to sync my account but got the following message:

Code:
The requested Unique ID could not be found in the TeamSpeak database. Please ensure you have connected to the TeamSpeak server with this Unique ID, at least once.

Doesn't make sense as this is the ID I used for weeks. I then checked a few accounts of my members and their TS association in the adminCP looked like this:
View attachment 166103

Do you know why this happened? Everything worked completely fine before :(
Could you pm me an admin login and ftp details and I can have a poke around to see what’s up?

I think I found the problem: I created a serverquery login with my TS client instead of using the default serverquery user created at the installation of the TS server. Should read the field descriptions properly :rolleyes: Everything works fine now!

Reactions: Naz
When I want to sync my account it says "You have linked the maximum number of TeamSpeak identities alotted to your account. Please unlink at least one identity before attempting to connect another."

Any idea what is causing this? Sorry for the (maybe) stupid question :(

Regards.

Last edited:
When I want to sync my account it says "You have linked the maximum number of TeamSpeak identities alotted to your account. Please unlink at least one identity before attempting to connect another."

Any idea what is causing this? Sorry for the (maybe) stupid question :(

Regards.
Double check your user group permissions and either set the maximum identity count to either unlimited or a higher number. :)

But now I have an additional question regarding a notice. You can tick "TeamSpeak - User has at least X linked identities:" for displaying a notice. Is there a chance of modifing that to "TeamSpeak - User has less than X linked identities:"?

I want to reach out to people who have not done it yet. Once at least 1 identity is linked the notice should disappear. Any idea?

But now I have an additional question regarding a notice. You can tick "TeamSpeak - User has at least X linked identities:" for displaying a notice. Is there a chance of modifing that to "TeamSpeak - User has less than X linked identities:"?

I want to reach out to people who have not done it yet. Once at least 1 identity is linked the notice should disappear. Any idea?

Bump :)

My bad, missed your reply. Sounds easy enough. I'll look at getting that added for you when I get a minute. :)

Top Bottom