TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Allows for XenForo user groups to be synced with TeamSpeak server groups. Essentially this allows you to automate the giving and removing of TeamSpeak server groups based on the groups that a XenForo user is part of. Users can associate their TeamSpeak identities with their XenForo usernames to establish a sync.

This. is. awesome.

Will definitely buy a license for my community once the bug is fixed! Awesome work, man.

Edit: I bought it just now anyway.. However, when deselecting the "View TeamSpeak area:" permission, the link disappears in the account dropdown, but I am still able to view the area when I have the direct link (/account/teamspeak)

Furthermore, despite the query admin password being saved in plain text in the database, it would still be more secure to have it display in a password field instead of plain text in the admin ui. Not every admin I have has access to the DB and can still view the query admin password like this :(

Last edited:
Is it possible or planned for this to work with Channel Groups as well? I utilize channel admin groups as a way to separate admins of groups from messing with each other.

Oh, and I'm missing a feature that I'm able to see whether a user has synced his forum acc with his teamspeak identity.. we use this to verify identities on our teamspeak so we know it's the "real" forum user we're talking to.

Is there a way to get a list of synced identities (and their ID's)?

@NixFifty

Hey,

Fantastic tool, but as a customer who opporates a large forum and teamspeak i have had some feedback that would be of great help!

1) confirmation message to the user linking accounts in teamspeak so they have to enter the code in the message to add the UUID (stops people tolling users who haven't linked by stripping priv)
2) the ability to remove UUID's for users by admins so we can control the update of UUID's to accounts.
3) see linked accounts (like steam login does)
4) fix bug that stops Advanced Application Forms from being able to see if users have linked accounts as a criteria for the showing the form.

1-3 are a wish list 4 is urgent and is a bug.

I hope this helps and feel free to contact!

Last edited:
Hey,

Fantastic tool, but as a customer who opporates a large forum and teamspeak i have had some feedback that would be of great help!

1) confirmation message to the user linking accounts in teamspeak so they have to enter the code in the message to add the UUID (stops people tolling users who haven't linked by stripping priv)
2) the ability to remove UUID's for users by admins so we can control the update of UUID's to accounts.
4) fix bug that stops Advanced Application Forms from being able to see if users have linked accounts as a criteria for the showing the form.

I agree with Points 1-3 (not with 4 because I don't use that addon :P). Another idea came up:
- Ability to specify notes to a linked identity (e.g. "PC Home" or "Notebook")

@NixFifty

Oh, and I'm missing a feature that I'm able to see whether a user has synced his forum acc with his teamspeak identity.. we use this to verify identities on our teamspeak so we know it's the "real" forum user we're talking to.

Is there a way to get a list of synced identities (and their ID's)?

@NixFifty
Not yet, but it's something I'm going to be adding to the next update.

Hey,

Some great ideas here, definitely will be considering these for the upcoming update. Regarding number 4, what exactly is the issue? I'm not too familiar with that add-on.
I agree with Points 1-3 (not with 4 because I don't use that addon :p). Another idea came up:
- Ability to specify notes to a linked identity (e.g. "PC Home" or "Notebook")

@NixFifty
I like the sound of that!

Not yet, but it's something I'm going to be adding to the next update.

Some great ideas here, definitely will be considering these for the upcoming update. Regarding number 4, what exactly is the issue? I'm not too familiar with that add-on.

I like the sound of that!
Ok the application system gives you criteria to meet before showing the forms, and an option is shown for minimum synced accounts for teamspeak, we wanted to use this methoud to force new users to have set their UID before being able to apply for game memberships. But if we set it to any value it hides them even if you have synced and account.

Please see attached.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 22
Great addon. I'm having a little trouble though, just wanted to check if its something you've seen happen before.
I set up everything ok and the Test TeamSpeak Integration worked fine. However now and again, when I'm clicking through the various menus, the connection is lost. I try the Test TeamSpeak Integration and it fails.
Later on it will come back on its own. Any idea what might cause this inconsistent connection?

regards
Alex

Great addon. I'm having a little trouble though, just wanted to check if its something you've seen happen before.
I set up everything ok and the Test TeamSpeak Integration worked fine. However now and again, when I'm clicking through the various menus, the connection is lost. I try the Test TeamSpeak Integration and it fails.
Later on it will come back on its own. Any idea what might cause this inconsistent connection?

regards
Alex
Sounds like an automated ban after sending too many requests to your TeamSpeak server. Try whitelisting your webserver's IP address in TeamSpeak and then seeing if the problem persists.

Hi,

I'm currently running 1.1.1b from the PixelExit site and I continually get this error when trying to access /account/teamspeak

Code:
Server Error

Uninitialized string offset: 0

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Viewer.php at line 629
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Viewer->compile() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper.php at line 1065
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper->getDefaultViewer() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 10
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeak() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in<web root>/index.php at line 13

Hi,

I'm currently running 1.1.1b from the PixelExit site and I continually get this error when trying to access /account/teamspeak

Code:
Server Error

Uninitialized string offset: 0

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Viewer.php at line 629
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Viewer->compile() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper.php at line 1065
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper->getDefaultViewer() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 10
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeak() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in<web root>/index.php at line 13
Do you use blank spacers? Adding some text to those is a workaround at the moment but the next update includes a proper fix.

I'm getting error and no clue why using version 1.1.1b

Server Error
nts_invalid_uuid

1. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper->getClientDbIdFromUuid() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Model/Sync.php at line 172
  2. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Model_Sync->setUserServerGroupsById() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Model/User.php at line 11
  3. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Model_User->addUserGroupChange() in ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Model/JoinableUserGroup.php at line 219
  4. ThemeHouse_JoinUserGroup_Model_JoinableUserGroup->updateUserGroupChange() in ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Model/JoinableUserGroup.php at line 231
  5. ThemeHouse_JoinUserGroup_Model_JoinableUserGroup->addToUserGroupChange() in ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Model/JoinableUserGroup.php at line 291
  6. ThemeHouse_JoinUserGroup_Model_JoinableUserGroup->approveModerationQueueEntry() in ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/ModerationQueueHandler/JoinableUserGroup.php at line 91
  7. ThemeHouse_JoinUserGroup_ModerationQueueHandler_JoinableUserGroup->approveModerationQueueEntry() in XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php at line 200
  8. XenForo_Model_ModerationQueue->saveModerationQueueChanges() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/ModerationQueue.php at line 74
  9. XenForo_ControllerPublic_ModerationQueue->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/index.php at line 13

(OK i found my error that my TS3 server ip change ) so Now its working

Last edited:
Is it possible to have the teamspeak widget on the right side using the default widgets in XenForo? I don't use the widget framework anymore, it's not developed much anymore.

9b3c997aa1ca.jpg

This will be going fixxed?
No Cspacer working too and the Spacer going over the border.
regards: _nCo

Just a quick question, we have the TS3 widget on our home page through Xenporta but it only updates when you do a hard refresh of the page (F5 or click reload), if you navigate away then back again it just shows the old data. How do we get it to refresh every time the page loads?

Cheers.

Just a quick question, we have the TS3 widget on our home page through Xenporta but it only updates when you do a hard refresh of the page (F5 or click reload), if you navigate away then back again it just shows the old data. How do we get it to refresh every time the page loads?

Cheers.
The data is cached and that cache is controlled by XenPorta and your settings (if I recall correctly). It's done this way to prevent your TeamSpeak server from blacklisting your forum and preventing it from making further requests.

Top Bottom