Social - PixelExit.com

Social - PixelExit.com 1.5.14

No permission to download
You won't need to upgrade as this update to Social was strictly for 1.2, no other issues were fixed for 1.1.5

Understood but would it break anything if installed on a XenForo 1.1. (Silly question, I know. It's just for future reference.)

On v1.2 in Social when you go to create a thread it is not responsive and some text is squashed on the page when choosing options.

Last edited:
On v1.2 when you go to create a thread it is not responsive and some text is squashed on the page when choosing options.

Could you get a screenshot of what is happening? I have a small update to upload but I'm not seeing this on my install.

update, i can try uninstalling completely and re-installing it. The responsive works in reply's but not in starting a thread. The responsive editor.

Just rename your current style, then reimport the xml again and see how that goes.

Did you mess with any style properties at all? Mainly pageWidth...

In my fresh install (only german language) is something wrong. The gradient is 32 px and should be 24 px.

Attachments

• oben.webp
    oben.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 9
  • unten.webp
    unten.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 10
Do you have a link so I can see this? Nothing in the breadcrumb has changed since the original release and this does not appear on my install.

Do you have a link so I can see this? Nothing in the breadcrumb has changed since the original release and this does not appear on my install.

They've added a 24px height setting in the breadcrumbs, now, that did not used to be there before. It has screwed up all my breadcrumbs too. On a side note, if something isn't broke, why fix it?

Qwk86gn updated Social with a new update entry:

Responsive Fixes

Compatible with XenForo 1.2+ (Responsive)
=========================================
Social Version - 1.2.0a B1
=========================================

Changes 1.2.0a B1

• Fixed editor gradient for responsive, now a CSS Gradient
• Fixed Message Controls in responsive view
• Breadcrumbs display in FireFox and IE
• Added responsive CSS to EXTRA.css

Code:
        /* Responsive View */
        <xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
        @media...