Social - PixelExit.com

Social - PixelExit.com 1.5.14

No permission to download
One of my members noticed that when you click on the editor buttons

... ie...

Post reply, Upload a File, More Options

That the background of the button is gray and the text looks blurry because its still a light blue.

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    71.2 KB · Views: 18
The grayed out part is as designed as it shows the button is active (no longer can be pressed), the blurry text not so much :p

Will post a fix in a few.

To fix this with out updating the complete style you can do the following

Style Properties -> Buttons -> Button, Disabled: Add text-shadow: none; to the misc section.

Next - Style Properties -> Buttons -> Button, Active State

upload_2013-8-13_22-33-52.webp

A few small fixes that seem to correct this error (link), as well as a few other small things I've noticed over time.

AdminCP > Appearance > Styles > Style Properties > General > Page Width Controller

Originally was

Margin, Right, Auto
Margine, Left, Auto

Miscellaneous
PHP:
max-width: 976px;
_width: 976px;
_margin: 0 auto;
New values

Margin, Right, 30px
Margin, Left, 30px

Miscellaneous
PHP:
margin: 0 auto;
width: 100%;
max-width: 1180px;

This seems to have corrected some responsive layout issues.

Credit should go to @Russ on this, as I basically copies over the values from XenDisconnect (also a free style by PixelExit.com).

I've not noticed any ill affects from this change, thus far. But if anyone notices anything....

Not sure but the breadcrumb issue was fixed during the RC or Beta phase.

Also, you don't really want a 30px margin if your using a fixed width style, definitely should be auto or 1%.

xenDisconnect was more a fluid design also.

@Steve F

For fun and really nothing else.... Here is my small take on Social.

It mostly removes cat-bg.png which seems to fix a responsive issue I was having (really unsure as to why). And then changes a few of those to @primaryMedium

Also includes the blur fix (link) and improves on the width in my opinion (link)

Attachments

When I log into acp this shows There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them.
And when I click on it it shows

Outdated Templates

footer Custom Version: 1.2.0 Beta 1, Parent Version: 1.2.1
form.css Custom Version: 1.2.0, Parent Version: 1.2.2

Other than that it seems to be working alright and there are no errors in the error log.

Last edited:
Top Bottom