Evolve - PixelExit.com

Evolve - PixelExit.com [Paid] 2.1.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Russ

Had a little fun last night customizing Evolve. These are fairly basic edits but it's always nice to show how the style can look like with a little work.

pe-experience.png

The only plugin running here is Bob's article system for the slider above the content. I placed a simple slider at the top of the sidebar and did some clever little widget adjustments to achieve other things.

I will always guide my customers on how to achieve things with their site. Additionally, you can hire me to go in and help with items like this!

ozzy47

Had a little fun last night customizing Evolve. These are fairly basic edits but it's always nice to show how the style can look like with a little work.

View attachment 203738

The only plugin running here is Bob's article system for the slider above the content. I placed a simple slider at the top of the sidebar and did some clever little widget adjustments to achieve other things.

I will always guide my customers on how to achieve things with their site. Additionally, you can hire me to go in and help with items like this!
Nice work Russ. :)

JoyFreak

Formerly Zuse
There's not a single post from you in our customer forums, ticket area, resource thread or emails that I can see. If I slipped somewhere else I do apologize but those are the official paths for support.
Apology accepted.