Evolve - PixelExit.com

Evolve - PixelExit.com [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy ($40.00)

Pixel Exit

Pixel Exit submitted a new resource:

Evolve - PixelExit.com - Evolve your gaming community today!

header-evolve.gif

rm-question.png

rm-features.png

Read more about this resource...

Had a little fun last night customizing Evolve. These are fairly basic edits but it's always nice to show how the style can look like with a little work.

pe-experience.webp

The only plugin running here is Bob's article system for the slider above the content. I placed a simple slider at the top of the sidebar and did some clever little widget adjustments to achieve other things.

I will always guide my customers on how to achieve things with their site. Additionally, you can hire me to go in and help with items like this!

Had a little fun last night customizing Evolve. These are fairly basic edits but it's always nice to show how the style can look like with a little work.

View attachment 203738

The only plugin running here is Bob's article system for the slider above the content. I placed a simple slider at the top of the sidebar and did some clever little widget adjustments to achieve other things.

I will always guide my customers on how to achieve things with their site. Additionally, you can hire me to go in and help with items like this!

Nice work Russ. :)

There's not a single post from you in our customer forums, ticket area, resource thread or emails that I can see. If I slipped somewhere else I do apologize but those are the official paths for support.
Apology accepted.

View attachment 203738

this is cool an options to set that up ?

this is cool an options to set that up ?

The style itself ships closer to what is seen on our demo board. The screenshot I posted is a modification of the style just to kind of show what can be done with a little work. The article display up top is from Bob's Article Management System.

The game images are actually prefixes.

Other bits are widgets. If you want to know how to do anything specific once you purchase it, just let me know and I can try to guide you :). Additionally, we do custom work, just reach out to me.

also an chance of having a lighter colored on?

Evolve will stay as a dark style, don't see a light version coming.

dude i always buy your stuff on day one ... i have always used your styles on dimeforum for 2 years now

No problem but I do hope your support has improved since last time.
There's not a single post from you in our customer forums, ticket area, resource thread or emails that I can see. If I slipped somewhere else I do apologize but those are the official paths for support.
Apology accepted.
Really? I have to say that your comments surprised me, @JoyFreak. One of the things that surprised and impressed me fromn the get-go with @Russ and PixelExit was the level and speed of support I've always received from them.

But with any custom style (or add-on for that matter) you are always better advised to go to their own site and submit a ticket. On one recent issue, I had Russ working on a Sunday away from home on a mobile phone fixing my issue. That to me is an unaccustomed level of support I rarely see anywhere these days.

Really? I have to say that your comments surprised me, @JoyFreak. One of the things that surprised and impressed me fromn the get-go with @Russ and PixelExit was the level and speed of support I've always received from them.

But with any custom style (or add-on for that matter) you are always better advised to go to their own site and submit a ticket. On one recent issue, I had Russ working on a Sunday away from home on a mobile phone fixing my issue. That to me is an unaccustomed level of support I rarely see anywhere these days.
Can’t comment on your experience, only mine.

Appreciate the kind words, thank you very much.

Can’t comment on your experience, only mine.

Funny enough... I still can't find your "bad experience". If you provide a link to me in private with the bad support on our official support channels that we provide with one of my styles I'll gladly provide you a full refund for the style purchase.

dude i always buy your stuff on day one ... i have always used your styles on dimeforum for 2 years now

And I appreciate it!

comeone just one light style for auto switch purpose ...

You can still use the style switch to switch to any style you want. It's just not a priority right now and to be honest, is the first time someone has requested it too.

Appreciate the kind words, thank you very much.

Funny enough... I still can't find your "bad experience". If you provide a link to me in private with the bad support on our official support channels that we provide with one of my styles I'll gladly provide you a full refund for the style purchase.
I was responding to someone who quoted me from months ago. We’ve moved on since then.

Pixel Exit updated Evolve - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

2.1.8 Update

This is a rather large style update that brings new features, improves compatibility for third party plugins, and also squashes some bugs!

It's very important you read the official announcement thread for this update prior to upgrading. You can view the thread here https://pixelexit.com/threads/2-1-8-style-updates.11646/

With an active license you can download the update here https://pixelexit.com/products/purchases

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom