No permission to buy ($40.00)

Pixel Exit

Pixel Exit submitted a new resource:

XenBase - PixelExit.com - A solid foundation to any style

header-xenbase.gif

rm-question.png

rm-features.png

Read more about this resource...

Buying this. Do you gain any further features not included in the XenBase that comes with your other styles?

Great to hear! If you run into any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

This is essentially the foundation of all of our styles. All features included in this style can be found in our other styles. We build all of our custom style work and pre-made styles off of this. It's easy to use :).

PS I love Keto although I may have mentioned that previously!

Last edited:
Pixel Exit updated XenBase - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

2.1.8 Update

This is a rather large style update that brings new features, improves compatibility for third party plugins, and also squashes some bugs!

It's very important you read the official announcement thread for this update prior to upgrading. You can view the thread here https://pixelexit.com/threads/2-1-8-style-updates.11646/

With an active license you can download the update here https://pixelexit.com/products/purchases

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

For some reason, I come back to the bottom of the page on my own.

It does it on Google Chrome on Windows but it's really random.
On MacOS it is simpler: Put browser in full screen and put the cursor at the top until the display of the navigation bar of the browser and then returned to the forum with the cursor: you will be redirected to the bottom of the forum.

Hi,

For some reason, I come back to the bottom of the page on my own.

It does it on Google Chrome on Windows but it's really random.
On MacOS it is simpler: Put browser in full screen and put the cursor at the top until the display of the navigation bar of the browser and then returned to the forum with the cursor: you will be redirected to the bottom of the forum.

There are various reasons why this could happen. I'd need a URL to the site and links to the specific page it's happening on (if it's on a specific page). You can submit a ticket on my site if you'd like to provide that information.

There are various reasons why this could happen. I'd need a URL to the site and links to the specific page it's happening on (if it's on a specific page). You can submit a ticket on my site if you'd like to provide that information.
Okay i do that right away

@Russ

In settings its set at this:
1V3GoiC5.png

However its coming through as this:
1V3Hp2zE.png

This is the code causing it:
1V3Ifjj9.png

and I can't find that code anywhere and when I try to write my own code in extra.less with the !important tag it gets over-ruled by the one in the screenshot above.

You have custom node icons, is that done via an add-on? Maybe they've added those colors?

I am thinking between XenBase and Bolt. Both of them are looking very good and at the beginning I was nearly to buy the second one, but...

Using your Bolt's demo I have found some strange behavior of Reactions received site located inside of user account. The content of this page is aligned to the left leaving some space on the right side. And of course, what a pity, that XenBase has no dark style, so maybe it would be better to choose Bolt. I will think of it :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom