Pixel Exit
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from Pixel Exit

Latest updates

1. 2.2.14 Style Update (works on 2.2.15)

This update fixes a few minor bugs and includes the updated SEO improvements provided by...
  2. 2.2.13 Style update

This update fixes a few minor bugs and includes the updated iOS PWA functionality along with...
  3. 2.2.12 Style update

This update fixes a few minor bugs, adds a few minor things, and addresses the outdated template...

Latest reviews

I love this theme. Very easy to customize!
It completely changed my forum's ugly outdated look into a painting...
Hello I purchased the latest theme (bolt) not shown here on the forums - which is part of Xenbase (xenbase is basically the foundation of all the themes). These themes they make are well thought out and 100% fast and professional. I am so glad I got referred to Pixel Excellent Exit... I am SUPER happy with the support and questions answered asap. these Guys are really awesome. The best in the market - really see for yourself. there is no days waiting for a reply its within hours - and always has a solution, or will point you in the right direction. I've only had the pleasure to meet Russ and Experienced his awesome support, but I am sure the whole team is just as Awesome! Thank you Russ & sorry for the Notification :D
I wanted to make sure I left a rating since bolt was not showing for me here on XenForo. so I choose here

Spiro
I just purchased the theme. I got an excellent and immediate support from the Pixel Exit. They also gave me extra tips about the usage of the theme which helped me much. Thank you very much guys. We will keep working with you.
A fantastic theme, lots of features and options, very easy to use and best of all, the support is amazing. A clean and lightweight design, perfect for all your needs!
This is not only the best styling you can choose for your XF forum, but the customer service is some of the best I’ve ever dealt with (for anything).

Russ will help you accomplish exactly what you need and in a very timely manner. I have been extremely picky with my needs. Despite my [too] many petty alteration requests, he caters to all of them, never showing a sign of burnout or frustration.

The fully custom theme he designed for Tacoma3G.com receives complements regularly and is definitely one of the reasons people choose my forum over its competition.
So many options available yet so clean and simple. I were able to customize this theme for my liking under an hour, really easy to accomplish. 5/5
Top Bottom