pixelExit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @Russ, I like/love your Frag skin, but why is it that every skin I see from you - you don't add padding to some of your pages? For example, in Frag's http://pixelexit.com/demo/xf/search/?type=post page, the "keywords" field is too close to the black navigation div. That's just one example. The login box in Frag is another example of no real padding. Too close to each other, and one field is bigger than the other.

They're small details, to be sure.

Hey, @Russ, I like/love your Frag skin, but why is it that every skin I see from you - you don't add padding to some of your pages? For example, in Frag's http://pixelexit.com/demo/xf/search/?type=post page, the "keywords" field is too close to the black navigation div. That's just one example. The login box in Frag is another example of no real padding. Too close to each other, and one field is bigger than the other.

They're small details, to be sure.

If it's on everyone of my styles this is the first time I've heard it from you :D, nevertheless it's more a nitty gritty detail with how I did the tabs, easy enough fix I can put into the next release.

If it's on everyone of my styles this is the first time I've heard it from you :D, nevertheless it's more a nitty gritty detail with how I did the tabs, easy enough fix I can put into the next release.
I know it's a small suggestion, but it's a little bothersome for me. It's not on every single skin, but it's in some of the skins - like a repeat thing. It's in Fusion, and I made a post about it - not specifically in that keywords area, but the thread topic title [for example].

I know it's a small suggestion, but it's a little bothersome for me. It's not on every single skin, but it's in some of the skins - like a repeat thing. It's in Fusion, and I made a post about it - not specifically in that keywords area, but the thread topic title [for example].

Yep no worries thanks for suggesting it, as I stated I'll get some padding/margin added there.

We've made some design changes to the site. Same color scheme as before but all around just freshened up a bit with a new version XenBase as the core style.

@Russ made the homepage - it is basically its own style set as a child to our main style. Simply just using the page container template with its guts ripped out so to speak :p

Thanks everyone for the continued support!

Reactions: rdn
We've made some design changes to the site. Same color scheme as before but all around just freshened up a bit with a new version XenBase as the core style.

@Russ made the homepage - it is basically its own style set as a child to our main style. Simply just using the page container template with its guts ripped out so to speak :p

Thanks everyone for the continued support!
@Steve F & @Russ you are making people's minds go something like this
giphy.gif

Love the new look on the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom