pixelExit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
We updated the look again... we got a new store powered by @Chris D and figured it was a good time to switch it up a bit. This is the last little re-design for a long time though :D, we used the old style as a base.

Pixel Exit 2014-09-24 12-51-42.webp

Definitely a fan of the changes here, @Russ!

Any chance of the .nodeInfo styling coming to some of your other themes? Really enjoy how that's setup.

upload_2014-9-24_21-15-16.webp

Definitely a fan of the changes here, @Russ!

Any chance of the .nodeInfo styling coming to some of your other themes? Really enjoy how that's setup.

View attachment 85026

It's in the latest XenBase :D [XB] Forum List / Category -> Node Layout Type 3

There's a few quirks with it we're working out with it I'm coming to find with certain layouts but it should work pretty good for the most part. If you need any tweaks until we get the next release I'll get it for you.

It's in the latest XenBase :D [XB] Forum List / Category -> Node Layout Type 3

There's a few quirks with it we're working out with it I'm coming to find with certain layouts but it should work pretty good for the most part. If you need any tweaks until we get the next release I'll get it for you.

Appreciate that, Russ. I'm planning to roll out an update for one of my sites, so I'll be sure to test that out this weekend. Thanks!

We use one of the PixelExit style for our site which I've modified a bit (but with my very limited CSS knowledge).

I'm in the middle of upgrading our site from 1.2.2 to 1.4 and as there have been quite a few changes I thought I'd go back to the original style and add our updates from scratch.

Russ and Steve have been a massive help and the support they provide is outstanding. I've said it before but whilst the design talent is obvious, it's the support that really makes PixelExit stand out.

Hey guys, I'm the founder of the Tyrs Paladium Guild which is a very well known and organized adult social gaming guild in 5 online games. Dungeons & Dragons Online, Neverwinter, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, and Sword Coast Legends.

I am personally sold on xenforo, and believe your work might be what could persuade my guildies from leaving ShivTR. Im highly impressed with your new guild roster code as well.

I would like to be able to discuss with you busy folks to see if your products and knowledge, and my knowledge of guilds result in a new customer for you. Is there any way we can PM each other as there's a few specific questions I have pertaining to your products, and migrating our site to Xenforo and your addons. If we do switch, I plan on being a vocal proponent of your amazing work!! :)

This is our website currently, and yes we've MAXED OUT and outgrown ShivTR:

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103929

This is the "Migration to XenForo challenge" in a nutshell!!

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/creating-a-multi-game-guild-website.119372/

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm the founder of the Tyrs Paladium Guild which is a very well known and organized adult social gaming guild in 5 online games. Dungeons & Dragons Online, Neverwinter, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, and Sword Coast Legends.

I am personally sold on xenforo, and believe your work might be what could persuade my guildies from leaving ShivTR. Im highly impressed with your new guild roster code as well.

I would like to be able to discuss with you busy folks to see if your products and knowledge, and my knowledge of guilds result in a new customer for you. Is there any way we can PM each other as there's a few specific questions I have pertaining to your products, and migrating our site to Xenforo and your addons. If we do switch, I plan on being a vocal proponent of your amazing work!! :)

This is our website currently, and yes we've MAXED OUT and outgrown ShivTR:

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103929

This is the "Migration to XenForo challenge" in a nutshell!!

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/creating-a-multi-game-guild-website.119372/

Thanks for the kind words :), we love gaming sites so shoot us any questions you have. You can send me a private message on here.

I recently did a soft launch of Archon, I'm going on vacation so I didn't want to announce it to the masses. I'll officially announce it when I return. I also have another style that is probably around 90% complete which will be called "Edge", that's a flatter, boxy type style which I'm enjoying.

As for our own personal site in case you were asking about that... we have a new style that has been in the works for quite some time which we're looking to move forward on when I return.

I recently did a soft launch of Archon, I'm going on vacation so I didn't want to announce it to the masses. I'll officially announce it when I return. I also have another style that is probably around 90% complete which will be called "Edge", that's a flatter, boxy type style which I'm enjoying.

As for our own personal site in case you were asking about that... we have a new style that has been in the works for quite some time which we're looking to move forward on when I return.

Would love to see both Archon and Edge soon, both sounds amazing.

Looking forward to the new person site design as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom