pixelExit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great, noticed couple of issues on my ipad though.

Thumbnails seem to overlap, top breadcrumbs appear empty and the sign up button looks a bit odd

image.webp

Looks great, noticed couple of issues on my ipad though.

Thumbnails seem to overlap, top breadcrumbs appear empty and the sign up button looks a bit odd

View attachment 79157

Ya we found the breadcrumb issue yesterday, it's a strange one :D just finishing up some client work before I get back on the site.

I'll be honest in regards to the store, hopefully we'll be re-doing it soon with a new add-on so we're not putting much time into that part.

Heh, just seems no matter what I do Russ always gets the credit! :p

I think the majority realize that it's a 2 man team (correct me if I'm wrong about the following) and that @Russ is doing the majority of the front end styling, whilst your building the framework that gives Russ & yourself the foundation and opportunity to showcase your wonderful design. I've always looked at it as a 2 man team which (I'll say again) both of you work extremely well together which results in the output of your work.

It just so happens that what people notice more are the front end cosmetics and sometimes forget the abundance of features Backend/framework that people adore but often don't give it a second thought.

Anyway, here's to Steve & Russ. <insert beer here> Steve gets a bigger glass. :P

Heh, just seems no matter what I do Russ always gets the credit! :p
It's the avatar, it confuses people. I think this is a generic PixelExit help account. Russ has a normal avatar and therefore is noticed as an individual. that's my take on it anyway.

I think the majority realize that it's a 2 man team (correct me if I'm wrong about the following) and that @Russ is doing the majority of the front end styling, whilst your building the framework that gives Russ & yourself the foundation and opportunity to showcase your wonderful design. I've always looked at it as a 2 man team which (I'll say again) both of you work extremely well together which results in the output of your work.

It just so happens that what people notice more are the front end cosmetics and sometimes forget the abundance of features Backend/framework that people adore but often don't give it a second thought.

Anyway, here's to Steve & Russ. <insert beer here> Steve gets a bigger glass. :p

The framework is an joint effort :D, I add in what I see fit, and remove what I dislike, he does the same :D.

To keep things simple our pre-made styles are separate, so sales for my styles go to me, his go to him.

Our custom jobs we split down the middle, so far it's been working out really well (y).

It's the avatar, it confuses people. I think this is a generic PixelExit help account. Russ has a normal avatar and therefore is noticed as an individual. that's my take on it anyway.

Nope not the avatar :)

@Russ reaps the likes, I often kid with him telling him I'm going to request a name change to Russ Jr. and make my avatar the same as his :p

Nope not the avatar :)

@Russ reaps the likes, I often kid with him telling him I'm going to request a name change to Russ Jr. and make my avatar the same as his :p
I'm freaking out on the little green dot on it now. At first it didn't dawn on me what I was looking at.

The code is simple, what you have to look out for is how much content you are displaying in the extraUserInfo. If you have a lot of things, Message, Likes, Trophies, Location, ect...it will make the screen move when the effect is applied when there are shorter messages.

I will throw it up in the RM here. My comment above was about supporting it heh...

The code is simple, what you have to look out for is how much content you are displaying in the extraUserInfo. If you have a lot of things, Message, Likes, Trophies, Location, ect...it will make the screen move when the effect is applied when there are shorter messages.

I will throw it up in the RM here. My comment above was about supporting it heh...

:love::love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom