Social - PixelExit.com

Social - PixelExit.com 1.5.14

No permission to download

Steve F

Qwk86gn submitted a new resource:

Social (version 1.1.3) - Simple and clean style made for those looking for something other than a default style.

Simple and clean style made for those looking for something other than a default style.

Installation instructions provided in the README.txt in the zip.

Thanks!

DEMO

Usage:
  • You may
    • Use this skin on any number of your forums
    • Modify the skin to suite your...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks again for this style Qwk86gn, eighteen months using it and still nice.

Good luck with this in the future.

Regards, Luis.

Hi,

This add on - http://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-network-authentication-twitter-google-vk-com.645/ uses a folder for styles/social. Didn't want to change that, otherwise the images would break.

So I just changed the social style folder to 'socialstyle'. If I update the following to styles/socialstyle, will that fix the images that are broken?

rYKGPuj.png

Just put the images in the existing social folder, no harm.

And yes changing the path to images would break the style images.

Qwk86gn updated Social with a new update entry:

Update for XenForo 1.1.4

Simple update for XenForo 1.1.4

• Footer template updated
New Hook added in XenForo 1.1.4
Code:
            <xen:hook name="footer_after_copyright" />

You can manually update if you wish.
  1. Revert footer template
  2. Follow directions below
Find:
Code:
<div id="copyright">{xen:phrase xenforo_copyright}</div>

Replace with:
Code:
            <div id="copyright">{xen:phrase xenforo_copyright} | Style By: <a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi
I already changed few templates in this style. so if i update the newer version all my modifications are gone.

How can i update with my modifications?

Thanks

Binu

There was a change in the form.css, just compare yours with the default styles form.css with a compare plugin like Notepad++

The change was minimal so your safe to just keep using it as is also, totally up to you.

Really nice looking style, even the simple ones are stylish, well balanced and positioned, I smell talent :) Thank you!
If I may ask...I'm curious what is the font used in the logo text, it looks quite neat :)

Unbelievable how fast this was updated, esp considering its a free style! I will be donating tonight, this kind of commitment deserves donations!

Top Bottom