Show your tattoo!

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

No tats yet, but I'll be getting one and only one :D I've been designing it for about 2 years now, not got that far. Planning for a 1/2 sleeve+shoulder and it will mean something. I'll get it one day :D

Some nice looking tattoo's in this thread! Cant wait to get the rest of mine inked on Monday now!
Indeed there is Lee. I've been told by the missus that I'm having another tattoo done sometime around the 16th to 18th of September, when we're away for a little holiday. I still have no idea what she wants me to have done... to be fair I don't think she does either lol.

Indeed there is Lee. I've been told by the missus that I'm having another tattoo done sometime around the 16th to 18th of September, when we're away for a little holiday. I still have no idea what she wants me to have done... to be fair I don't think she does either lol.
Whipped.

Each to their own though mate!

I wouldn't let her pick it if I was you - you might regret that later down the line :P

Mine was a mashed up combination of three different tattoos.. I gave Doug the three renderings and then he created what is on my arm.

I am very pleased with the way it came out.

Jamie

Non yet, but hoping to get a really nice wave tattooed in my back for a while, just waiting for the right design and tattoo artist.

I don't have any tattoo's myself, and because of how they fade, and tend to become less attractive when you wrinkle/gain weight, I'm unsure on getting one :p.

I do have some concepts drawn up if I ever do decide to get one however.

I'll see if I can get some pictures of my friend Flame and Darian; Flame runs a tattoo parlor in Hollywood called the Purple Panther, and Damien has been written about in many body modification/tattoo magazines for the work that he has done (He has microderm incorporated into a lot of his tattoo's). 

Top Bottom