Show your tattoo!

Looking good mate.

016.webp 015.webp
Couple more, cause I love XenForo's upload feature.

You have one canvas and life is your pallet...paint your picture..that fact that you want one is the justification. The expense is business. I wouldn't think about the money if you can afford it as this would lead to skew what you actually get tapped in ink. Experience talking here. I skipped school when I was 15 and went to the capitol city here and decided that was what I was going to do that day. I wouldn't have gotten the same tat today...but now I know I would have gotten the same representation just more elaborate and more pertaining to actually what I feel.

Express yourself brutha:-)
PS laser removal is a cop out. The fact that your still considering shows you measure twice and cut once, standard for people who minimize waste. You'll know what you want when you know that's all I can really say .

That Fear of the Dark ink didnt cost me much but a few webmaster man hours.. I got the ink the artist got a website. ;)

For my next tat id like to get a portrait of my Dobermans. I have 5 of them currently and dont know where id find space for a single portrait of all of them.. Maybe another quarter sleeve on my other arm.

Another one im considering is of hooks holding my flesh apart down my spine exposing a terminator style mechanical backbone. :D

Never did get round to including more photos. I'm getting some more done shortly so I will update them after!

Heres mine the day after getting back from sweden for the 3rd time, 24 hours worth of work total so far. Unfortunately due to the timing the picture isn't so great, however I will be getting a better one in around 3 weeks time when the skin has fully healed up and we can get a propper camera out.
Untitled-1.webp

Thats awesome that man! Next on my agenda is a nice back piece. Maybe not something quite so big though, fancy a few littler pieces!

:)

Heres mine the day after getting back from sweden for the 3rd time, 24 hours worth of work total so far. Unfortunately due to the timing the picture isn't so great, however I will be getting a better one in around 3 weeks time when the skin has fully healed up and we can get a propper camera out.

Wow, that's amazing!

Top Bottom