Show your tattoo!

I'd say easy £400+ for the detail to even slightly resemble what is there. Obviously you are not going to quite fulfil that look on your skin though ;)

I'd say easy £400+ for the detail to even slightly resemble what is there. Obviously you are not going to quite fulfil that look on your skin though ;)
I guess you could get a pretty good looking version of it if you blew up the head, and shoulders, and did that. All the same, I don't have £400 spare for important things let alone a tattoo so maybe it's just one of things I'll have to dream about lol.

Also, like Dragonfly said, have you had your Geisha tattoo coloured in yet? :D

Lee, did you get the Geisha tattoo coloured yet?

I've ha some more coloured yeah. But its not completed just yet. Still have the dragon and some finer detail in the fan to do. I'll try and get round to taking a photo at some point today! :)

I guess you could get a pretty good looking version of it if you blew up the head, and shoulders, and did that. All the same, I don't have £400 spare for important things let alone a tattoo so maybe it's just one of things I'll have to dream about lol.

Also, like Dragonfly said, have you had your Geisha tattoo coloured in yet? :D

Yeah, body art isn't cheap really. Worth it, but not cheap. :p

As promised, here are the updated photos! Sorry it took so long and sorry there is my peeling skin in some of them! :P

phase_2_geisha_s.webp

Some little bits added in the hair and shading started in the fan. Funny photo angle, so her face looks kinda weird, but she has had her makeup put on now too. :P

phase2_s.webp

Coloured in the Rose, this is my favourite part so far - just love the colours that have been put in so far.

Looking good! I like the rose too, very nice colour work there!

I agree. 24th of September is my next sitting due to work commitments. Looking forward to getting my dragon worked on now as that is the biggest part of the whole thing.

How does a Google search reveal that's not my tattoo? It's a tattoo, and it's on someone isn't it?

Anyway, I don't see how a totally rad tattoo of Vanilla Ice is any more misguided than some Chinese, Sanskrit or Latin characters are on someone who doesn't speak those languages. Or traditional Japanese tattoo imagery on a non-Japanese person, or nautical stars on someone who has never been on a ship. The list is endless. Tattoo imagery has become meaningless. The whole "I don't know what I'm gonna get yet, but I'm gonna get something" crowd proves that.

All you Vanilla Ice haters are just jealous of my awesome ink. And since you hated on Ice so hard, I'm not even gonna show you my Michael Jackson memorial tat.

Top Bottom