Looking for suggestions to make the site "tattoo"-y, but also remaining relatively simple.
- Not much has changed as far as add-ons. Will be making use of XFMG, as I feel that will be a big feature (sharing latest tats, or just showing them off in general).
- Looking forward to adding Showcase by @Bob , for Tattoo Artists to show off their portfolios and receive valuable and reliable (from customers opinions) feedback on them. As a few artists join in (already spoken to a couple I personally know), I'll get to work on Showcase.
- The theme is Xenith from @Mike Creuzer and his team at @Audentio Design . Again, left it pretty basic. Not really looking to revamp anything anymore.
- Responsive Social Sharing buttons have been installed.
- There is a chat, registered users will have access, as well as ability to show wherever they prefer.
If you have ink, want ink, curious about ink, any or all... hope to see you around.