Show your tattoo!

The red had gone a bit dodgy, I keep meaning to get it touched up a bit.

I also have a cross with my brothers name in it. That's at the top of my right arm, I can't get a decent photo of it.

Attachments

• tat.webp
    tat.webp
    122.5 KB · Views: 27
Awesome tattoos, everyone! I'm hoping to get mine done at the end of the month (weekend after this coming to be exact). I'm getting a mirrored tribal design on the back of my upper arms. Once it's all done, I do plan on posting some pics, and I'll definitely show them off here.

Had some more work done, not finished yet! Photos to show as soon as the girlfriend gets here and brings back the communal camera.

I have a tattoo of a red rose with stem, leaves, etc. But it's not on my arm, not on my back, not on my leg, (you get the point) I can't post it here. LOL
You can really only see it when I'm in my bathing suit. I get it recolored about once every 3 or 4 years to keep it vivid. I hate it when they fade.

I have a tattoo of a red rose with stem, leaves, etc. But it's not on my arm, not on my back, not on my leg, (you get the point) I can't post it here. LOL
You can really only see it when I'm in my bathing suit. I get it recolored about once every 3 or 4 years to keep it vivid. I hate it when they fade.

I don't think we'd object ;)

Top Bottom