s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.0

No permission to download
I don't know anything about that error but since it's not specific to this add-on your best option is to ask in the general support forums, someone will surely know what to do.

Not easily, it doesn't look like they provide any way to embed their content. It would be theoretically possible to create a custom solution for it but that's probably more work than it's worth and wouldn't be much better than simply "unfurl"-ing the URL.

@grantus It doesn't look like they officially provide a way to embed their content. They don't seem to have VODs so even if it may be possible to embed live streams via their "preview" player, this seems of limited use in the context of a forum.

is there any way to adjust the size for tiktok desktop version ? smart phone is fine

so big you can't watch on desktop.

1581702213682.webp

@whyted TikTok embeds are fine in thread view so I assume you're specifically talking about embeds displayed in XFMG. The latest update doesn't resize embeds displayed in XFMG unless they're exactly 640 ✕ 360 so TikTok should look the same in XFMG as they do in thread view.

No, I don't think they even provide some kind of embeddable viewer for it. Your best option is to copy the image's URL and use the normal IMG BBCode.

I discovered a bug.
When I embed a Spotify song, say: "
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" for example, after posting the thread, I can no longer access the edit/report/.. buttons.

aglqjYk.png

You can see the bug in action here:

I was replacing the Youtube links with Spotify links when I stumbled upon this bug.
Bug is occurring in all themes, even default one.

Can you describe in what way you can't access those buttons? I can see them in your screenshot and I can use them normally on my local board.

Can you describe in what way you can't access those buttons? I can see them in your screenshot and I can use them normally on my local board.
They aren't clickable anymore and your mouse doesn't change into a hand anymore either.

Here's a youtube link showing the problem:
Sadly my mouse wasn't recorded, but as you see without embedding Spotify the buttons are clickable, after adding a Spotify link, the buttons are no longer clickable.

• I post a thread with text
  • I demonstrate that the buttons are working
  • I edit the post to include a spotify link
  • The buttons are no longer working

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Top Bottom