s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.0.3

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
Additional requirements
PHP 5.5 or newer
License
MIT
This add-on implements a carefully curated collection of the most useful and most requested media sites. The embedded media sites are responsive where applicable and loaded just-in-time to improve their performance and efficiency. A list of supported URLs can be found on this page.

This add-on contains the definitions for 120 media sites: ABC News, Amazon Product, audioBoom, Audiomack, Bandcamp, BBC News, Bleacher Report videos, Break, Brightcove, CBS News Video, CNBC, CNN, CNNMoney, CollegeHumor, Comedy Central, Coub, Dailymotion, Democracy Now!, dumpert, 8tracks, ESPN, Facebook, Flickr, FORA.tv, Fox News, FOX Sports, Funny or Die, Gamespot, GameTrailers, Getty Images, Gfycat, Gifs.com, GitHub Gist (via custom iframe), Global News, GoFundMe, Google Drive, Google+, Google Sheets, Healthguru, Hudl, Hulu, HumorTV, IGN, IMDb, Imgur, Indiegogo, Instagram, Internet Archive, İzlesene, JW Platform, Kontinental Hockey League (КХЛ), Kickstarter, Kiss Video, Libsyn, LiveCap, Liveleak, Livestream, Mail.Ru, Medium, Metacafe, Mixcloud, MLB, MRCTV, MSNBC, National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Video, NBC News, NBC Sports, NHL Videos and Highlights, NPR, The New York Times Video, Orfium, Pastebin, Pinterest, Plays.tv, Podbean, Prezi, Reddit threads and comments, Rutube, Scribd, SlideShare, SoundCloud, Sportsnet, Spotify, Steam store, Stitcher, Straw Poll, Streamable, Team Coco, TED Talks, Telegram, The Atlantic Video, The Guardian, The Onion, TinyPic videos, TMZ, Trailer Addict, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Ustream, VBOX7, Veoh, Vevo, Viagame, Video Detective, Videomega, Vimeo, Vine, VK, Vocaroo, Vox, Washington Post Video, WorldStarHipHop, The Wall Street Journal Online, XboxClips, Xbox DVR, Yahoo! Screen, Youku, YouTube.

Do you have a question? The FAQ has all the answers! If not, ask in the discussion thread.

Do you want to sponsor the addition of a new media site or a new feature? Start a conversation and you'll receive a reply within 48 hours.

Do you like this add-on? You can support the continued development of this add-on with a donation in EUR or USD using either button below. You can also leave a review and rate the add-on to improve its visibility.

Author
JoshyPHP
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from JoshyPHP

• s9e Media BBCodes pack
    s9e Media BBCodes pack
    ★ Guaranteed to contain every media site you need. Or at least some of them maybe. ★

Latest updates

1. Updated Amazon

Updating all of the Amazon embeds is a time-consuming, manual process. If this add-on is useful...
  2. Added support for IGTV

Added support for IGTV URLs
  3. Big internal update (continued)

More of the PHP code has been replaced with XenForo's templating language.

Latest reviews

Really wonderfull addon. I use it a lot, can't live without it... I mainly use it for baseball videos but with the sites I use the addon the most, the addon works like a charm...
Awesome add-on. There is no reason to not install this on your board! Thanks for keeping this invaluable add-on available for free!
You just can't ask more from this plugin.
It's free and you get to embed a lot of sites and it's updated on a constant basis.
Would not have moved to XF2 without this. It’s a must have addon. Could not be more pleased with it.
This couldn't better. I agree that this should absolutely be a core feature. Well done. (BTW - I would have paid for this resource!)
One of those add-ons that should, undoubtedly, be in the core. Every XF install should have this. Very simply, it just works.
Looked if this was avaliable for 2.x when I made the upgrade. Glad this was ported over the 2.x branch. Thank you.
Best plugin if you link to a lot of third party sites that offer embed codes! Developer is also very helpful with queries and feature requests.