s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
Do you mean the size of the embed? Yes, on the same page in Custom Dimensions. There's a link titled "Help" that explains how.

nono i mean the embedded video dosent automatic turn 720 p with the script, only when i click view full screen.
So script only works when view as full screen.

Oh that I don't know about, I only copied the URL you wanted to use in the first place. It's possible that the option simply does not exist anymore. There's nothing about it in YouTube Embedded Players and Player Parameters

My guess is you'll have to rely on their Auto quality setting. I do note that if you set the player's size to 1280 x 720 it automatically switches to 720p after it starts playing.

before i could do the trick by adding this
Code:
<iframe width="500" height="300" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}?vq=hd720&amp;iv_load_policy=3&amp;rel=0&amp;showinfo=0&amp;theme=light&amp;color=white&amp;autohide=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

maybe there is some way to add this to the script Custom.php.I see they are almost identical except the src= embedded part.

you have
Code:
src="[^"]++)',
            '$0

No, it won't change anything. You can copy/paste your code to a HTML file and see for yourself. (replace {$id} with a valid ID)

I don't think YouTube wants people to load 720p videos in 360p players.

@oO5 Dynasty There's no option for that I'm afraid. If you know PHP or if you have someone handles that for you, you can create a custom callback to add the option the SoundCloud embed.

I looked into it and there's an issue with Imgur's script. I don't think I can fix it on my side.

Your best option is to embed the image normally with an IMG BBCode.

Amazon.it tag isn't rendered correctly, generates a time out error on the iframe.

Here I can show you a correct embed code for Amazon Italy:
Code:
<iframe src="http://rcm-eu.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?t=AFFILIATE_ID_HERE&o=29&p=8&l=as1&asins=PRODUCT_ID_HERE&ref=tf_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
All others Amazon domains work correctly.

@timetraveler I can confirm that it doesn't work on my local system either. However, your embed code doesn't work for me either; it only loads an empty page. Do you have the HTML for a real product that you know works? I could find several websites using the same code to embed products from Amazon.it but theirs didn't work either.

@JoshyPHP I've found a working solution replacing "rcm-it.amazon.it" in the parsed code with
"rcm-eu.amazon-adsystem.com"

Try this ready-to-use code generated from amazon.it
Code:
<iframe src="http://rcm-eu.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?t=rebo-21&o=29&p=8&l=as1&asins=B00JIFGPGQ&ref=tf_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

@JoshyPHP, I'm not sure if you're aware of the changes to the Amazon embedding on July 31st. Here's the info from Amazon:

Action Required to Update Ad Units
As part of our continuing effort to improve the Associates program’s products and services, we are making some changes to our technology platform. This platform change requires that you replace some older product links, banners, and widgets currently hosted on your website as they will no longer be supported after July 31, 2015. Starting Aug 1, 2015, any remaining legacy product links (text + image, image-only), banners, and widgets will be served with non-clickable public service announcements which will impact your referring traffic and potential earnings, if not addressed. Text links are not impacted by this transition. To help with this transition, we have created a dashboard that identifies URLs that are currently providing impressions from impacted ad units on your website. Simply follow these easy steps to get started:
  1. Click on the impacted URL
  2. Click on “Ad Codes to change” to identify those ads that need to be replaced
  3. Go to your CMS (content management system) and do the following:
    • Find & replace ws.amazon.com with ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com
    • Find & replace rcm.amazon.com with rcm-na.amazon-adsystem.com
  4. Refresh the page to confirm that the ad units replaced no longer appear in the list of impacted ad units
  5. Click “Next” to move to the next URL with impacted ad units
Note:
  • You can choose to do a global search & replace of the above mentioned domains. However, you need to exercise caution while doing so. For instance: ensure you don't replace aws.amazon.com instead of ws.amazon.com
  • The list of URLs with impacted ad units is generated and updated daily based on impressions received from these ad units. Changes made on the specific pages will not be reflected in the list until the following day.
  • If an ad unit is placed in your template or behind an ad server, it may appear on multiple URLs. In this case, you may only need to replace it once.
  • Should you wish to manually update your ad units, be sure to verify you have implemented the correct code as errors may impact your referring traffic and earnings.

@Coop1979 I wasn't. I suspected that Amazon would replace non-EU hostnames as well but I didn't have time to research it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I'll update the NA embed tomorrow and I'll look for details about the JP hostname. [Edit: apparently it's rcm-fe for Amazon Japan]

Last edited:
Top Bottom