s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
@VanillaNeko It works for me. It's possible that you're using an obsolete version of PHP or an outdated version of PCRE. You need at least PHP 5.3 and a PCRE version that's been released in 2006 or later. You can find the version numbers in phpinfo() or by asking your web host.

@VanillaNeko It works for me. It's possible that you're using an obsolete version of PHP or an outdated version of PCRE. You need at least PHP 5.3 and a PCRE version that's been released in 2006 or later. You can find the version numbers in phpinfo() or by asking your web host.

I have version 5.4 of PHP and I can go up to 5.6 if necessary.

Anyway to select Youtube HD 720p as standard.
In past versions i could Under Youtube Embed HTML: insert.

Code:
<iframe width="500" height="300" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}?vq=hd720&amp;iv_load_policy=3&amp;rel=0&amp;showinfo=0&amp;theme=light&amp;color=white&amp;autohide=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Now this dosent seem to works on latest version.
i used to insert it where it says
Code:
<!-- see callback -->

Anyway to select Youtube HD 720p as standard.

There's no option for that but you can use a custom callback. Go to Home > Options > s9e Media Pack and look for the field titled Custom Callbacks. There's a link to an help page that describes how to modify how a site is rendered. In your case, you'd need a custom callback such as this one:

Code:
class s9e_Custom
{
    public static function youtube($html, array $vars)
    {
        return preg_replace(
            '(src="[^"]++)',
            '$0?vq=hd720&amp;iv_load_policy=3&amp;rel=0&amp;showinfo=0&amp;theme=light&amp;color=white&amp;autohide=0',
            $html
        );
    }
}

Don't forget to configure the option in the Admin panel and put youtube=s9e_Custom::youtube in the text box. There's also an option for custom dimensions.

Don't forget to configure the option in the Admin panel and put youtube=s9e_Custom::youtube in the text box. There's also an option for custom dimensions.
is that under Home >> BB Code Media Sites>> Youtube>>Edit BB Code Media Site: YouTube>>Advance options.

there are two i can edit.
What is the correct one

CUNci2C.png

This dosent have the disired effetc.
First i make a file called Custom.php with code
Code:
class s9e_Custom
{
    {
        return preg_replace(
            '(src="[^"]++)',
            '$0?vq=hd720&amp;iv_load_policy=3&amp;rel=0&amp;showinfo=0&amp;theme=light&amp;color=white&amp;autohide=0',
            $html
        );
    }
}

upload it to /library/s9e/
then in
Home > Options > s9e Media Pack > Custom Callbacks. i add
Code:
youtube=s9e_Custom::youtube
then save.

now i go to a post where i have a youtube allready.something very strange happends in the site header.
it dosent have 720p as standard but have this now on top off my site.

vtj0a7f.png

Thanks. It's still not working. Must be something on our end.

Are you sure you used this exact URL? The "ooid" part is the most important.
Code:
http://www.vox.com/2015/7/21/9005857/ant-man-marvel-apology-review#ooid=ltbzJkdTpKpE-O6hOfD3YJew3t3MppXb

First i make a file called Custom.php with code

I forgot to mention, the file should start with <?php

Code:
<?php
class s9e_Custom
{
    {
        return preg_replace(
            '(src="[^"]++)',
            $html
        );
    }
}

Any possibility of adding content from sqor.com/ ?

Here is a post: Originally posted by Conor McGregor on Sqor Sports.

I've got to think about it. The site has a relatively small audience and if I want to support it I'll need to host and maintain a third party iframe, for technical reasons. It's more work than supporting a video site like YouTube and the likes.

Edit: their embed script doesn't currently work, it returns a 404 at the moment. :(

Last edited:
It sets video for YouTube now auto 720p,but only if I change to full-screen.
Any way to set the embedded video also to automatically 720

Top Bottom