s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
You need to enter something that doesn't actually match Google Drive URLs, otherwise it will continue replacing them. So you can put almost anything in that. For example, ((?!))

You need to enter something that doesn't actually match Google Drive URLs, otherwise it will continue replacing them. So you can put almost anything in that. For example, ((?!))

Ok , got it but i can not use the same media id because is already in use and also i can not delete them .

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This item cannot be deleted as it is associated with an add-on or XenForo itself. If you do not wish to use this, please disable it instead.

Done.

I have change (on templates / google drive template of my style) this :

Code:
<span data-s9e-mediaembed="googledrive"><span style="padding-bottom:22%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" src="//drive.google.com/file/d/{$id}/preview"></iframe></span></span>

with this :

Code:
<a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/{$id}/view">Download from Google Drive</a>

Result :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you very much .

I have "Show this site on the list of 'supported' sites" unchecked on a couple enabled sites but they still show in the list. Anyone else have this issue?

I'm not sure that's possible. Make sure you save the site's config after unchecking the option. If that doesn't work you can try clearing/rebuilding XenForo's caches.

Maybe I'm not understanding what "Show this site on the list of 'supported' sites" means. For example the media site Facebook I uncheck that box and save. Then when I go post a message and click the 'media' button I see the list:

Approved sites
You may insert media from these sources

And Facebook still shows up when I expect it to not show up. Maybe an issue with XenForo?

I'm not sure that's possible. Make sure you save the site's config after unchecking the option. If that doesn't work you can try clearing/rebuilding XenForo's caches.

Let's say you deleted one of the media options because you don't want them to parse anymore... but then you realize that doing so just wiped all of your embeds. Oops. How can I add Amazon back in? And then after I do that, how would I remove/convert all the embeds to be regular links?

@ZuluView Probably not. If there's a specific site that uses Kaltura as content distributor that you want to sponsor I can look into it, otherwise it's not really possible.

@Goodnightpanda XenForo's media site feature doesn't support that kind of use so it would require a custom processor. That's not a feature that I intend to implement.

There seems to be a problem with bleacher report articles. I just get a blank post, but sometimes it works. This happens on both my sites.

Attachments

• 73A54B0F-F7C5-4D8B-BCCB-CEA30B4DCBAA.webp
    73A54B0F-F7C5-4D8B-BCCB-CEA30B4DCBAA.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
@ZuluView Probably not. If there's a specific site that uses Kaltura as content distributor that you want to sponsor I can look into it, otherwise it's not really possible.

@Goodnightpanda XenForo's media site feature doesn't support that kind of use so it would require a custom processor. That's not a feature that I intend to implement.
Ok thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom