s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20190411

No permission to download

JoshyPHP

You need to enter something that doesn't actually match Google Drive URLs, otherwise it will continue replacing them. So you can put almost anything in that. For example, ((?!))

cyry

You need to enter something that doesn't actually match Google Drive URLs, otherwise it will continue replacing them. So you can put almost anything in that. For example, ((?!))
Ok , got it but i can not use the same media id because is already in use and also i can not delete them .

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This item cannot be deleted as it is associated with an add-on or XenForo itself. If you do not wish to use this, please disable it instead.

cyry

Done.

I have change (on templates / google drive template of my style) this :

Code:
<span data-s9e-mediaembed="googledrive"><span style="padding-bottom:22%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" src="//drive.google.com/file/d/{$id}/preview"></iframe></span></span>
with this :

Code:
<a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/{$id}/view">Download from Google Drive</a>

Result :

Thank you very much .

azzurro

I have "Show this site on the list of 'supported' sites" unchecked on a couple enabled sites but they still show in the list. Anyone else have this issue?

JoshyPHP

I'm not sure that's possible. Make sure you save the site's config after unchecking the option. If that doesn't work you can try clearing/rebuilding XenForo's caches.

azzurro

Maybe I'm not understanding what "Show this site on the list of 'supported' sites" means. For example the media site Facebook I uncheck that box and save. Then when I go post a message and click the 'media' button I see the list:

Approved sites
You may insert media from these sources

And Facebook still shows up when I expect it to not show up. Maybe an issue with XenForo?

I'm not sure that's possible. Make sure you save the site's config after unchecking the option. If that doesn't work you can try clearing/rebuilding XenForo's caches.

Ludachris

Let's say you deleted one of the media options because you don't want them to parse anymore... but then you realize that doing so just wiped all of your embeds. Oops. How can I add Amazon back in? And then after I do that, how would I remove/convert all the embeds to be regular links?