s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
Which brings me back to the very most important question: what do you mean by "not working"?

Page not loading any faster. Will test it again to be sure.

Adding &controls=2 in the add-on php code would that work?

Code:
public static function renderYoutube($vars)
    {
        $vars += array('h' => null, 'id' => null, 'list' => null, 'm' => null, 's' => null, 't' => null);

$html='<div data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><div style="overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/'.htmlspecialchars($vars['id'],2).'/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/opaque&controls=2'.htmlspecialchars($vars['id'],2);if(isset($vars['list']))$html.='?list='.htmlspecialchars($vars['list'],2);if(isset($vars['t'])||isset($vars['m'])){if(isset($vars['list']))$html.='&amp;';else$html.='?';$html.='start=';if(isset($vars['t']))$html.=htmlspecialchars($vars['t'],2);elseif(isset($vars['h']))$html.=htmlspecialchars($vars['h']*3600+$vars['m']*60+$vars['s'],2);else$html.=htmlspecialchars($vars['m']*60+$vars['s'],2);}$html.='"></iframe></div></div>';

return $html;
    }

You won't be able to manually measure any difference on a timer if a page has fewer than 100+ videos. As a point of reference, the difference between the normal embeds and the ones with controls=2 is about 300-400ms per video. That's less than half of a second.

@Joeychgo That's a redirector/short link, which needs to be scraped and/or resolved to a useful URL. I'll look into it and add support for that kind of links if possible.

Only by editing posts and re-saving them.

If you're mostly interested in adding your affiliate tags to old Amazon links, I know that there are other add-ons that are more focused on that aspect. They may work retroactively.

Top Bottom