s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
I have a question. What is this in options?
View attachment 149235
It's for adding Amazon Associate tags for admins who are signed up to the program in those countries (.com for the first, the rest are the countries represented by the last 2 letters). It means that Amazon links will have the correct Amazon Associate tag in the URL when taken to Amazon so that advertising fees for any purchases will be credited to the admin's Amazon Associate account.

is it possible to disable amazon links?

As OperaManiac mentionned, go to you can exclude individual media sites in the Admin CP by going to Home > Options > s9e Media Pack and search for "Excluded sites". Or you can probably enter "excluded" in the search engine in the Admin CP and find it this way.

This doesn't seem to be working.

My problem is that this is interfering with my Viglink installation and not affiliating the links.

If you enter "amazon" into the box it will uninstall the Amazon media site but that won't change old posts. That's probably what you're seeing.

Also, if your issue is with monetization you can enter your Amazon associate tags in the options page.

I'm using the latest version of the pack. One thing I can't figure out -- how do I make the max-width for youtube = 800 (vs. the default of 640?)

I figured it out for other sites like Vimeo, but no such luck with YT...

You can add rules to your EXTRA.css stylesheet that resize all embeds or only embeds from a given site:

Code:
[data-s9e-mediaembed] { max-width: 800px !important; }
Code:
[data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube"] { max-width: 800px !important; }

it seems like images for my amazon links using s9e are broken:

brokeimage.webp

and it's not clickable. i have my adblock off, so not sure what the issue is here.

Will you consider adding google maps @JoshyPHP? It would come in handy.

As I recall, they are either not embeddable or too complicated to be supported as a media site.

it seems like images for my amazon links using s9e are broken:

Impossible to tell. Your browser's developer console may give you more information. The network tab may show an issue with the request and the console may show an error message.

If you have threads filled with too many vids you may want to try checking the option that says "Defer loading embedded content until it's visible". You can search for it in the admin panel by entering "lazy" in the top right search box.

If you have threads filled with too many vids you may want to try checking the option that says "Defer loading embedded content until it's visible". You can search for it in the admin panel by entering "lazy" in the top right search box.

Tried the option but is not working. Maybe because they are in spoiler tags?

How do you define "not working"?

Spoiler tags should be unrelated, unless their markup is particularly weird.

markup is standard i think
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom