s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
Can we get .webm file embedding? Its like a gif but better. http://a.pomf.se/oeqspj.webm
Not really but this would be better handled by a custom BBCode anyway. Just create a custom BBCode for a generic video tag.

I've looked into Amazon but I haven't been able to find an official documentation about creating product links (which I believe is what the iframe thing is, what they call a "product link") that does not require an associate account.

so can this plugin only retrieve specific statuses? with twitter's new layout i can find the url for a specific tweet.

is there a way to use this to post the latest tweets from my account?
Yes, specific tweets only. If you meant you can not find the URL, you can get it by right-clicking the date of the tweet.

I don't think it can be used to display the latest tweets of an account, but it might be a feature I'm not aware of.

Nope. As long as eBay uses Flash for their stuff and Apple refuses to support Flash you're boned. Send an email to eBay to tell them about your situation—that you'd like your users to access eBay's To Go items but you can't—and perhaps some day they'll switch to an HTML-based solution.

Last update was great with the twitter embed.
What about facebook articles?:)
I don't know what they are. Do you know of a forum that embeds those? If you link me to examples of Facebook articles(?) being embedded, or documentation about Facebook articles I'll look into it.

Twitter doesn't seem to work on IE. Is this expected?
Let's say I'm not surprised that it doesn't. I don't have easy access to IE to test that kind of things. What version of IE did you try and in what way did it not work? Was it simply blank? What was the URL for the tweet?

Last edited:
Let's say I'm not surprised that it doesn't. I don't have easy access to IE to test that kind of things. What version of IE did you try and in what way did it not work? Was it simply blank? What was the URL for the tweet?

I tried on ie 11 but other users with different versions have reported the same. It is just a blank space instead of the contents. This happens with all twitter urls I guess.

What about Foursquare? I would love to see Foursquare support! Any others?

EDIT: Also Pinterest too!

Last edited:
I tried on ie 11 but other users with different versions have reported the same. It is just a blank space instead of the contents. This happens with all twitter urls I guess.
As it turns out, the Twitter widget script doesn't seem to work on any versions of IE but I don't know why. I don't think I can find a decent workaround on my side, the whole idea of putting tweets in an iframe is a bit of a hack.

Ok, I'll look into it in the upcoming days. When you said "Facebook articles" I thought it was a new feature in the timeline. What kind of content would you embed? Like, your own Facebook posts, something like that? I'm trying to figure out the use case.
What about Foursquare? I would love to see Foursquare support! Any others?

EDIT: Also Pinterest too!
If you can post links to actual people using Foursquare/Pinterest embeds in their forums, or users asking for support for those sites then you greatly increase the chance that it be included. Also, URLs to the kind of content you'd want to embed.

Nice work on the ESPN link. Its always something with those idiots and their custom sites.

I tried using the Twitter embed a few times today to test it out and it seems to compress the iframe so that it requires scrolling down if there's a picture or a retweet in Firefox, but not in Safari. Anyone else noticing browser specific behavior?

https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/466457948286631936/photo/1

Shows up like this in Firefox:

View attachment 73743
Thanks. ESPN mobile didn't work because one site uses "vid" and the other "id".

For the Twitter iframe, I can reproduce locally. I'm pushing a change to the iframe code (which is hosted externally, you don't have to update if you already have the latest version of the add-on) in the hope that it will help slightly. The problem is that Firefox gives what seems to be an incorrect value when asked for the height of the content. I'll look into it asap.

If you can post links to actual people using Foursquare/Pinterest embeds in their forums, or users asking for support for those sites then you greatly increase the chance that it be included.

I can't because my forum is not active yet :(

Also, URLs to the kind of content you'd want to embed.
Hmm, I think it would be nice to have a brief info -about lets say a Byron- like this:
Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 00.17.38.webp

Last edited:
@Rambro I was about to type "I think I got it" but then I realized that I hadn't actually looked at the screenshot you posted and I fixed a different bug. :ROFLMAO: I thought it wasn't resized correctly (on Firefox it was consistently short a few pixels) but your screenshot seems to indicate that it's not resized at all. What version of Firefox did you use in this screenshot? Also, what device and/or OS was that? The bad news is that it works fine on my Firefox 29 so I have no clue what's wrong with yours right now.

@puropedia I've taken a quick look into Foursquare's developer docs but I haven't seen anything about embeds. I'll give it a second try sometime next week.

Last edited:
I think I've got it to work on IE. Would you mind checking it out for me? You don't have to upgrade if you're already running the 20140514 version.

Top Bottom