[rellect] AdBlock Detector [Deleted]

Hello,

I need some help. After installation of this addon, I've performed the setup and changed the "unregistered" usergroup with all possibilities and never made the popup visible.
Is there some specific setting to perform to made this warning message available?

Thanks for this really nice addon.

Hello,

I need some help. After installation of this addon, I've performed the setup and changed the "unregistered" usergroup with all possibilities and never made the popup visible.
Is there some specific setting to perform to made this warning message available?

Thanks for this really nice addon.
Hey,
It may be one of two situations:
  1. The permissions are not configured correctly, or you're testing with an incorrect user (for example, permissions were configured for guests but you're testing with admin user). To verify permissions you can use Users > Permissions > Analyze Permissions
  2. The adblock in your browser is blocking also the warning message (this is only happens in very few adblockers and a solution is being worked on). To verify this case, change the Alert Type (in the addon's options) to 'Overlay' and check again.

If you verified both possibilities and the warning still won't show up, please send me a private message with the following details and I'll check that directly in your site.
  1. The url to your site (admin access is not required for now).
  2. What is your browser and the adblock extension that you're using.
  3. Order number of the purchase, or paypal transaction id.

Thanks for your quick answer.

Until now, I'm focusing on Guests only.
So I'm using a Browser (Firefox) and accessing to my forum without being logged in.
I've activated adBlockPlus (version 2.6.13) for this domain (http://www.vag-technique.fr).
An AD is available at the bottom of the homepage that I can see as a Guest, but no warning (with "Overlay" selected).

"AdBlock Detector Permissions" for Unregistered are Bypass detection / Dismiss alerts set as 'not defined'.

Last edited:
Ok made it work. I re-saved the settings and after it was working.
Perhaps I didn't saved previously ... strange !

Any how, I now feel stupid :whistle:

This error come several times every day or two. Any thoughts @rellect?

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'session' - library/XenForo/Application.php:1008
Generated By: Unknown Account, 21 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/Application.php(1623): XenForo_Application::get('session')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/rellect/AdblockDetector/Model/AdBlock.php(217): XenForo_Application::getSession()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/rellect/AdblockDetector/Model/AdBlock.php(80): rellect_AdblockDetector_Model_AdBlock->isRobot()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/rellect/AdblockDetector/Listener/Hook.php(11): rellect_AdblockDetector_Model_AdBlock->showAlert()
#4 [internal function]: rellect_AdblockDetector_Listener_Hook::cacheTemplates('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#5 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER')
#7 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#9 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#10 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#11 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?misc/adsense-auth"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["misc/adsense-auth"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["username"] => string(4) "true"
  }
}

This error come several times every day or two. Any thoughts @rellect?

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'session' - library/XenForo/Application.php:1008
Generated By: Unknown Account, 21 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/Application.php(1623): XenForo_Application::get('session')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/rellect/AdblockDetector/Model/AdBlock.php(217): XenForo_Application::getSession()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/rellect/AdblockDetector/Model/AdBlock.php(80): rellect_AdblockDetector_Model_AdBlock->isRobot()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/rellect/AdblockDetector/Listener/Hook.php(11): rellect_AdblockDetector_Model_AdBlock->showAlert()
#4 [internal function]: rellect_AdblockDetector_Listener_Hook::cacheTemplates('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#5 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER')
#7 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#9 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#10 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#11 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?misc/adsense-auth"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["misc/adsense-auth"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["username"] => string(4) "true"
  }
}
I can see that the error was generated in /index.php?misc/adsense-auth. Check please the other logs and see if this error is only generated in this url.

@rellect is something like the system forexfactory use possible?
upload_2015-11-30_19-13-21.webp

it basically has a black space that has that msg if you run an adblocker

its pretty great imo

Is it possible to customise the message? Thanks.
Yes, you can edit the message itself and also the look of the message.

As @Martok already suggested, to edit the content of the message - edit the phrase 'rellect_adblock_detector_message'. This also will allow you to translate the message to different languages if you have multiple languages installed.

In order to change the look, you need to go to Options > [rellect] AdBlock Detector, and there you have the Alert Type setting.
To customize the styling (colors and sizes), you can go to Appearance > Style Properties > [rellect] AdBlock Detector

Top Bottom