Referral Contests 2 by Siropu

Referral Contests 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
@Siropu Referrals count are not clickable in Referral contests page and user CP. Please add margin/spacing improvement for better show Top referrers list in Referral contests page. Can be separate with line?

ScreenShot00107.webp

ScreenShot00106.webp

I am using Referral Contests 2.1.0 and getting more errors like this

Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: Function siropu_invitation_message is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:859
Generated by: Unknown account Aug 4, 2018 at 3:28 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Function siropu...', '/home/myforum/...', 859, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(859): trigger_error('Function siropu...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1031): XF\Template\Templater->fn('siropu_invitati...', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1766): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n<div class="b...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n<div class="b...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(99) "/MY_FORUM_RUL?goto=nextoldest"
["referrer"] => string(22) "https://www.google.com"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["goto"] => string(10) "nextoldest"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

I am upgrading to 2.1.1 but not sure it can solve the error above.

Siropu updated Referral Contests 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Top referrers widget has now two modes: Compact (default) and one with bigger avatars and referral count under the username.

Top referrers widget referral count now links to the referral list for both all time stats and for the current month.

Bugs fixed

Top referrers widget incorect referral count for current month stats.

Integration with DB Tech Credits addon causing error on older PHP versions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I bought the plugin and it shows as working in the admin control panel but doesn't display widgets on the forum at all. After trying to reinstall it I now get an error on addon installation saying Field IDs must be unique. The specified ID is already in use.

Thanks

The issue is with a custom user field (Referrer) that wasn't removed when uninstalling. By manually removing it from the ACP > Users > Custom user fields, should fix the problem.

As for the widgets, when using Invitation only mode, you can display "Top referrers" and "Contests" but only if there are referrers or contests. I will add a new widget for Invitation only mode to allow you to send invitations more easily.

The issue is with a custom user field (Referrer) that wasn't removed when uninstalling. By manually removing it from the ACP > Users > Custom user fields, should fix the problem.

As for the widgets, when using Invitation only mode, you can display "Top referrers" and "Contests" but only if there are referrers or contests. I will add a new widget for Invitation only mode to allow you to send invitations more easily.

is the widget going to be only invitation with email or/and with referral link?

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 4.25.04 PM.webp

after updating my dragonbyte started having errors and awarding more coins ... now haing these erros and the dragonbyte addon is not even showing on my cpanel ... do you test these two addons? because every time updated im falling in the same problems

Hey Siropu, great work as always. Is it possible to use DB Credits to purchase an invitation?
It'd be great if members gain credits for being active and by using DB shop or credits they can redeem those points to buy an invitation for their friends.

Also is it possible to limit member invitations based on month's terms and not days? So members get to invite 2-5 people in a month and their limit is reset every 1st of following month?

Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 5.27.28 PM.webp
so i was having errors after i changed my forum style and updated db credits addon ... so i tried to rebuild the addon but it didnt solve anything ... so i uninstalled it and tried to install it again but i have this error please help me solve this issue ... i tried to delete its db tables and start over but its still the same . its just creating table and then report the same error

Please go to ACP > Users > Custom user fields and manually delete the "Referrer" user field. It should work after that. I hope to release the next version in a couple of days.

Please go to ACP > Users > Custom user fields and manually delete the "Referrer" user field. It should work after that. I hope to release the next version in a couple of days.
you're the best... thanks so much ... it's now working ... just fine

Top Bottom