Referral Contests 2 by Siropu

Referral Contests 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
A couple more bugs:
  1. When members attempt to edit their profile page, for some reason an invite code is required, leaving them not able to save changes.
  2. When specifying a "Sender Name" in the AdminCP invites fail with message "Please enter a valid name".

member should not be active in the contest because of post count,
and it looks like it maybe tracking anyways, a member that uses their
referral link before they are qualified to do so should get an error page
that may say something like "You have not met min requirements to use your referral link."

and as you mentioned, if it does not obey min post requirements, then the referral
will be passed without obeying any rules.

although I was not aware that it was not working until you brought
it up, so it makes perfect sense now....
The contest option "Referral minimum posts" applies to referrals, not to referrers and works correctly. I was referring to the admin option "Referral minimum posts" which allows you to give referrers trophy points after the referral makes x posts.

I still like the idea of having a shorter URL
You can use the admin option "Referral URL parameter" to make URL shorter by using r instead of referrer as the parameter.

Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
https://www.website.com/referrals/users/username.13/?_xfRequestUri=%2Fmembers%2Fusername.13%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=95253453%2C75a26e4d65b1b1722bde4a75270ada95&_xfResponseType=json
When clicking on the 'Referrals' tab under a users profile (user ID 13 in this case), it gets stuck on 'Loading..' and presents this error in-browser. No errors logged on ACP.

Siropu updated Referral Contests 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & New Feature

This release fixes various bugs and integrates with DBTech Credits add-on. The admin option "Referral Trophy Points" has been replaced with "Referral reward" which allows you to select the amount and the reward type.

Reward types are a new feature that allows you to create rewards in the form of trophy points and currencies for DBTech Credits, which can be used for contests prizes.

Note: Disable add-on before starting the upgrade process.

Read the rest of this update entry...

If I don't have those add-ons do I still need to disable all add-ons before installing or only if I use DBTech Credits?

@Siropu

since upgrading, I still see no relation to how DBtech credits work with the addon.
I see trophies on the drop-down list, however, DBTech credits are not on that list.

What am I missing?

Thanks

@Siropu Please can you let me know that does have functionality in this add-on.

Option to Referrer field and Invitations code on registration page? So Referrer field will be use manually enter username when registration.
Option to set number of hours after which unused invitations will be automatically deleted?
Invitation using Email/Facebook/Gmail/Invitation link?
Default subject/messages for invitations?

ScreenShot00046.webp

The registration field is only for invitation mode.
Referrals will work just with the referral links.

Option to set number of hours after which unused invitations will be automatically deleted?
This option will be added in the next release.

Invitation using Email/Facebook/Gmail/Invitation link?
Email for users. Only admin can generate invitation codes/links that can give out.

Default subject/messages for invitations?
Yes.

@Siropu How to diable widget Referral link? I have Enabled invitation page but can not find out where this link?

Please add option below.

Enable/disable option for Referral Contests Tab
Auto hide Referral Contests Tab if no active Referral Contests
Enable/disable option for widget Referral link
Enable/disable option for Generate referral link
Can delete multiple Invitations in admin CP
Make HTML support for description.

Last edited:
How to diable widget Referral link?
You can disable it from the widgets section.

I have Enabled invitation page but can not find out where this link?
Just access an invitation link as guest to view it.

Enable/disable option for Referral Contests Tab
Can be disabled from the Public navigation section.

Make HTML support for description.
Description for what? Contest description already supports HTML.

Top Bottom